• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Ipad EFB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did you expect? Of course there would be if Jeff bused in his support. He was waiting for that question and Jay walked right in. I'll give you that!! It was a trap and Jay just blindly walked in. Personally, I don't trust Jay at all. But to judge the whole pilot group at CAL? Come on Eagle, you're not even that dumb. If you allow 40 million to break us apart because you're pissed about us getting profit sharing....then forget about you. I say burn it down....do the UsAir route....and I'll be senior to you as a fluffer on Donkey D**** Part II. If that doesn't seem like the right course of action, then forget about this....move the hell on man. I'm tired of you United people high walking around like you own the joint. You'd be fluffing right now if it wasn't for Continental and what the CONTINENTAL piots did to make UAL stronger. Ya, 3q's and over a billion bucks and it was all freaking United. Whatever Eagle. I'm guessing you're a senior idiot already drooling out of your arse waiting for the impending 'fly west' direction while piloting your POS Airbus. Get over yourself man....and move the F on. YOU'RE the reason why everything is difficult. As you're MEC why THEY are continously making efforts to deceive us and not share information for SLI??? Ask them why they won't engage us as equals? Ask them what was the real reason behind 747 payrates? Ask them why go it alone with the training issue and not share their strategy? Ask them why they petitioned Congress without including the CAL pilots? Everything is difficult with you guys.....so look in the mirror man.

I guess I am old, I can't even follow this. What the hell is fluffing?? Why would I be a senior idiot drooling out of my ass and still be on the airbus?? We are not pissed about you getting profit sharing we are pissed at your MC/MEC not understanding what or how a union is supposed to act. One side NEVER takes something while the other gets nothing, That is the opposite of union behavior.

I've said F this place burn it down way before the merger was even announced.
Cal sucked then and United does now. My only hope is that in the future it will suck a little less.

Can't wait for the opening of DEN and ORD bases. With all the realigning the poo will really start to fly then.

Best bet..Grab a 12 pack, some popcorn, take a seat, and enjoy the show. It will be strictly NC17.

Oh yeah what was the question? The EFB's. Yeah we are geting those in August right?
(from EWR ACP though efb's start going out next week. Carry 6 months with your 40 lbs of crap for 6 months "per FAA" then can ditch manuals. Once "other" EFB's are hard wired in airplane carry jepps for 6 months "per FAA" then can ditch jepps.

First may happen before end of 2012. The second will happen before end of 2020 if ever at this outhouse/crackhouse of a company.

We are not hearing anything about EFB's being hardwired to the A/C. Wouldn't be surprising though that one hand does not know what the other one is doing at this place.

I guess I am old, I can't even follow this. What the hell is fluffing?? Why would I be a senior idiot drooling out of my ass and still be on the airbus?? We are not pissed about you getting profit sharing we are pissed at your MC/MEC not understanding what or how a union is supposed to act. One side NEVER takes something while the other gets nothing, That is the opposite of union behavior.

You know nevermind. We are all full of scab mentality. We also have no right to settle a grievance cause it's the opposite of union behavior. Wendy Morse plays poker with the best of them! Jay Pierce will be working for Fred Abbott within 1 year and we still won't have a JCBA because of the backstab! With that said, I've been saying United for like a month on the radio so can I be a brain surgeon now?

Last edited:
Eagle read slowly this one will make sense, yes I have been to the picketing events they are set up by the Union. No I do not go to CEO exchanges and ask dumb questions to a CEO that is more then prepared to answer them in a way that gets him applause. You sound an awful lot like the guys who had the screw continental stickers and one airline too many stickers on your bag. There are a lot of guys here who weren't scabs and who are Union people that haven't forgotten all of those United pilots either.

Andy thanks for the post interesting read.

Fluffing....for christ sake google it you idiot. Believe me, you and I don't want to do it. Well, maybe I speak for myself.
My comment on you sitting on an airbus till you retire is really directed towards your pilot group as they stagnate you and grow us. It's call whipsawing and YOU'LL be on the losing end. Sure, we'll all lose, but I guarantee you this....it will sting you more.
As far as your comment on you not being pissed about us getting profit sharing, it appears you're already suffering from memory loss. Go back and read your statements. You are pissed and pissed because your union says to be pissed. You don't even know why you're pissed.
Speaking of how a union is suppose to act....are you kidding me? Look in the mirror EAGLE, your union is completely disfunctional and continues to divide us. Do some research, get your facts right and start asking some questions. Come to the boards with some knowledge so you don't continue looking like an idiot while misrepresenting your pilot group.

Fluffing....for christ sake google it you idiot. Believe me, you and I don't want to do it. Well, maybe I speak for myself.
My comment on you sitting on an airbus till you retire is really directed towards your pilot group as they stagnate you and grow us. It's call whipsawing and YOU'LL be on the losing end. Sure, we'll all lose, but I guarantee you this....it will sting you more.
As far as your comment on you not being pissed about us getting profit sharing, it appears you're already suffering from memory loss. Go back and read your statements. You are pissed and pissed because your union says to be pissed. You don't even know why you're pissed.
Speaking of how a union is suppose to act....are you kidding me? Look in the mirror EAGLE, your union is completely disfunctional and continues to divide us. Do some research, get your facts right and start asking some questions. Come to the boards with some knowledge so you don't continue looking like an idiot while misrepresenting your pilot group.

Thank you for the vocab lesson. I feel much more educated now. I'm not going to stoop to your level and start calling you names.

Do you know the facts of December. I'm not trying to get you all worked up it's an honest question. Are you aware of what the company was offering our side that we turned down??

I am pissed. Jay P should not be in the position he is, how did he get elected?? How do you leave a company and come back with seniority without being in the companies pocket. If you have an answer for that I would love to hear it as you are the brilliant one and I am just a pissed idiot because the union told me to be pissed!! The CO pilots deserve everything they can get however you are no longer on a journey by yourselves. If the company is offering something that is not acceptable to us and there counter proposal still falls short we should all be telling them to stick it. That's not hard to understand.

My concern with you and your post is you sound to eager. You are right the company wants to whipsaw us. Don't sound so happy that "we will be on the losing side." Does that sound like a good deal for you in the long run? I have no beef with the average "new UAL" pilot but for Gods sake don't rejoice over a decision you MC made that was obviously short sighted.

Eagle, it's not eagerness or happiness, its indifference. You're pissed, I'm pissed. I'm tired of the tatics of UALALPA and their unwillingness to treat us as equals. I say, forget about it, we tried.....nuke it. I'll see you on the other end of this s*** storm. Maybe then you'll realize I smell just like you.
Facts? I'll bite. Tell me your facts, just let me get the popcorn.

Eagle, it's not eagerness or happiness, its indifference. You're pissed, I'm pissed. I'm tired of the tatics of UALALPA and their unwillingness to treat us as equals. I say, forget about it, we tried.....nuke it. I'll see you on the other end of this s*** storm. Maybe then you'll realize I smell just like you.
Facts? I'll bite. Tell me your facts, just let me get the popcorn.

If you think that just one side smells then your just not paying attention.

If JP goes, I'm frightened who will replace him. There's lots of company men eager to replace him. It will be worse. Move on Eagle.......

If you think that just one side smells then your just not paying attention.

We both stink Eagle, your team likes throwing it for their failures. If we can move past this, start thinking about equals. We won't be played or taken advantage of. Sure, this could of been avoided. It is what it is. JP shouldn't of decided this on his own.

To answer your question about JP, you're right!!! I have no idea how he did it and that's always been my problem with him. But until he actually fails us, I won't cast judgement. But, with that said, trust is an issue.

Latest resources

Back