• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Ipad EFB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We both stink Eagle, your team likes throwing it for their failures. If we can move past this, start thinking about equals. We won't be played or taken advantage of. Sure, this could of been avoided. It is what it is. JP shouldn't of decided this on his own.

To answer your question about JP, you're right!!! I have no idea how he did it and that's always been my problem with him. But until he actually fails us, I won't cast judgement. But, with that said, trust is an issue.

I think "we" are past this, if by "we" you mean the line pilots. I don't think of your group as not being equal. Yes I have issues with pockets of your group and I have magor issues with our union throwing out the welcome back blanket to all the CO pilots.

As for your second paragraph we will just have to agree to disagree. I think JP has already failed all of us. Good luck

On track for a moment the last word on the IPAD efbs is that two will be hard wired to the airplane and all pilots will have one of their own.

I think "we" are past this, if by "we" you mean the line pilots. I don't think of your group as not being equal. Yes I have issues with pockets of your group and I have magor issues with our union throwing out the welcome back blanket to all the CO pilots.

As for your second paragraph we will just have to agree to disagree. I think JP has already failed all of us. Good luck

Ya, I'm moving on. Just remember Eagle, 90 percent of us at CAL have nothing to do with the past, and it's a different pilot group. I'd say you have a good bunch here at CAL and the other 10 percent are no different than what you have at your airline. If you prejudge us without cause, it gets us nowhere. If you're pissed at JP, fine. Has he failed us? I don't know. Maybe he just did something in the interest of CAL pilots when he saw the direction of where you were going was going to fail. I get your point though.....

Latest resources

Back