• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UNITED Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical of your post... you have no concept of what I am talking about... therefore you conclude without a doubt that what I have to say has no value.

if there is no internet gouge then consider why.

The intent is to focus on self. and that is the best advice to give....

So is he a sloppy second for the interview at UAL, like you said all the UAL, CAL and NWA folks are like you posted on another thread?!!! Rez, You are a tool!

Come on people. the man needs some info on an interview. why is it someone asks for help and all you get is nothing. help the cat out. im sure someone helped you out at one point in your career.

I flew in the morning of my interview and flew out afterwards so I can't help with the hotel portion.

For the interview, think yourself through what it takes to fly a successful leg considering all the ins and outs. TMAAT of course and bring your smile.

Not sure if one needs the consulting stuff. I didn't do it but had Cage's book for interviewing which did help and was much cheaper, but you have to do what you feel comfortable with and won't have you looking back wondering if you would have only done this or that.

Relax, you will hear that plenty of times throughout the session.

they will send you a link to a web site with all kind of info on hotels. i stayed at la quinta ($45+tax) they pick you up at the airport and have a shuttle every hour to the UAL center (5 min ride). from the center back to ORD, UAL has a shuttle too if you re flying out after the interview.
good luck

anyone know if United is currently interviewing and having new hire classes?
Was this a joke?
Sorry to everyone who is going to be affected by this.

Latest resources

Back