UNITED Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetjam619

I have an interview with UAL soon and cannot find a gouge on it. Why? If anyone has info, please post ,thanks.

I have an interview with UAL soon and cannot find a gouge on it. Why? If anyone has info, please post ,thanks.

Look in the mirror.... all the answers to all the questions are there.... :beer:

Good Luck.....

Apparently UAL is making everyone sign a confidentiality agreement about the interview and everyone is too afraid to say anything.

jetjam, I'd take Contrail's advice and find a professional interview prep course, be it Cage or someone else. It's well worth the money.

I have an interview coming up as well. What hotel does everyone stay at for the interview? Is there a hotel that provides a ride to/from the Operations Center?

This is typical of your posts. They provide absolutely zero value to anyone. Unless you count your ego.

Typical of your post... you have no concept of what I am talking about... therefore you conclude without a doubt that what I have to say has no value.

if there is no internet gouge then consider why.

The intent is to focus on self. and that is the best advice to give....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back