Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Andy

12/13/2012
Sorry to pass this news on to anyone looking at a class date at United, but this is from airlinepilotforums:

"Hi folks,

I had a job offer with United and a class date of May 12.

Today I was called by HR at United saying the April and May classes have been cancelled and the job offer is no longer valid. I asked about future training classes and the answer was "unkown at this time".

Thought I'd pass along the news.

Good luck all. I hope things improve.

Cheers,
Tumbleweed"

I am scheduled for the April 14 class. This was confirmed the same day United made the "announcement" about the 73's. No word since then. Anyone else scheduled to be in the next couple of classes?
Anyone actually in Denver who could confirm how many more classes will be run?
Thanks!

2ndGenPSA, I just got off the phone with a TK scheduler. All classes after 31 Mar are currently cancelled. Sorry for the bad news.

Not only cancelled your class but recinded your job offer? You're a bright future United family member one day and dirt the next?

That is BS.

Gup

I hope you guys with job offers have better luck getting a future class date then those of us hired in 2000 and told to shove it when they started hiring again. Good old United, crushing one pilots dream at a time.

2ndGenPSA, I just got off the phone with a TK scheduler. All classes after 31 Mar are currently cancelled. Sorry for the bad news.

Andy, are you already back in class? Your bio says you will be an April recallee.

Talked to a friend who was in the April class. He was told that he would be put in a pool for up to year.

Latest resources

Back