• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He doesn't work for DL, has been proven wrong several times with PROOF in this thread and others. He can't debate anything and can't show proof that he actually works for DL.
He's sucking off some flight attendant and is being given wrong info. He has nothing but the added security of an anonymous internet forum. Stop feeding this troll. He has not or never will work for DL! He's a fraud!

Ahhhhahaha! Make sure you go straight to the plane in AMS Coot. Everyone will think the same as I do now, you've lost it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Admit it Coot, you mixed up AMS and CDG. You did. I'm sure others can verify that. You are getting older and more forgetful. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Just retire already. And you say everyone goes out and nobody stays around the hotel or computer in Europe? I guess you haven't hung around the "old" hotel in CDG crew lounge before and after dinner? Maybe started out with cheese and crackers etc from the store (starts with an M) downstairs? Nah, you go our by yourself and look for your girlfriend "Mona Lisa." Goodnight Coot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just one last time to prove you're a fraud:
I wrote:
Nobody who flies to europe is typing on an anonymous internet board bragging about it. We're actually out doing things!

You wrote:
And you say everyone goes out and nobody stays around the hotel or computer in Europe?
Next time don't talk with your mouth full. Your male companion will give you better information, and you might actually understand WTF he's talking about.
You're a fraud who can't debate facts. Get back to your basement you pimple faced troll!

Whew,
The Genny is spinning hard, like a fat girl on a bike going uphill. So how'd those PMs go?
Didn't think so, you didn't send them, fraidy cat.
Whoop,whoop, pull up, pull up, the Genny is going in.....

Ahhhhahaha! Make sure you go straight to the plane in AMS Coot. Everyone will think the same as I do now, you've lost it!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Delusional, only Mr Bigglesworth thinks the same as you.

Just one last time to prove you're a fraud:
I wrote:

You wrote:

Next time don't talk with your mouth full. Your male companion will give you better information, and you might actually understand WTF he's talking about.
You're a fraud who can't debate facts. Get back to your basement you pimple faced troll!

Hillarious, and I'm correct! You can't refute anything I say. Instead, you and PBR try to slam, to combat my correctness. Sorry Coot, but I have corrected your LIE about AMS/CDG, and I proved you don't know about what almost all pilot crews do before and after dinner in CDG. Wow, you are obviously mad, look at your above post. Would Dalad disagree with this post? I really doubt it. Goodnight Coot!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hillarious, and I'm correct! You can't refute anything I say. Instead, you and PBR try to slam, to combat my correctness. Sorry Coot, but I have corrected your LIE about AMS/CDG, and I proved you don't know about what almost all pilot crews do before and after dinner in CDG. Wow, you are obviously mad, look at your above post. Would Dalad disagree with this post? I really doubt it. Goodnight Coot!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Wow genital. You've been proven wrong again. But don't break up with your DL flight attendant boyfriend over bad info. You have been proven a fraud, and that you don't work for DL. Just some pimple faced teen hiding in his moms basement. That's usually where trolls lurk. Don't worry kid, someday you'll be able to fly airplanes.
Bye Bye Jenny.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Wow genital. You've been proven wrong again. But don't break up with your DL flight attendant boyfriend over bad info. You have been proven a fraud, and that you don't work for DL. Just some pimple faced teen hiding in his moms basement. That's usually where trolls lurk. Don't worry kid, someday you'll be able to fly airplanes.
Bye Bye Jenny.

Funny stuff. How many cats do you and "Uncle" Steve have btw?

Bye Bye---General Lee
Aaahhha,
The old "I'm rubber you're glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you." sthick, like the Abbot and Costello "Who's on first"
Pithy

Last edited:
Bye Bye Jenny.

Wow, you really meant it, you posted it twice! You're starting to shake, since you know I was correct about your LIE or just total confusion. Which was it? Make sure you do the correct procedure at those two airports, otherwise everyone will see the "real you." Coot, you really are funny..... Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back