• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That has not been proven yet. Trust me, wait for results before you assume competency in a CEO.

True. The ugly girl CEO has alot of work yet to do, and alot can happen. But, love him or hate him, but he has a knack for doing quiet well with alot less to work with than others. Given the same tools the others have, I'm not betting against him.

You're right though, it hasn't been proven, and that's just my good for nothing opinion.

Last edited:
I give.....what the hell is the minnow?

u know fish theme. i was gonna say retarded french bitch POS but u know, kinda not allowed on the air and retarded folks might get offended and all.

u know fish theme. i was gonna say retarded french bitch POS but u know, kinda not allowed on the air and retarded folks might get offended and all.

You really like that word don't ya? How old are you...10? As someone with a mentally handicapped family member I can truly say she and some of her friends have more common sense than some of you LCAL folks....

You really like that word don't ya? How old are you...10? As someone with a mentally handicapped family member I can truly say she and some of her friends have more common sense than some of you LCAL folks....

Here's the thing, you have no idea how ridiculous you all are. The arrogance of the sUAL guys who haven't been furloughed is off the chart. You're behavior has not evolved the last 14 years. It's bothersome to those of us who do this job under the burden of knowing what the hell we're doing.

The other day I was in the IAH WX room while 3 brain surgeons were planning to go to Europe. They were pouring over the maintenance history of the airplane and fussing over some status message. They came to figure out that the write up was inbound, after first being giddy over the prospect of declining the airplane over what they first thought was a deferral. They then decided the inbound crew should have diverted and they were going to find out who was flying and have them admonished. Bottom line: They had no idea what they were talking about and just wanted to find a reason to screw the operation. That's your average everyday brain surgeon. No connection whatsoever to the operation v your paycheck.

Unfortunately it's not getting easier to put up with your crap. Far from it. Eagles view is correctly pointing out we are all on the same team, and I'd really prefer to think that way as well. But the senior sUAL guys just find new ways to disgust me. Credit to Kellner, he saw this coming. The only thing more urgent than the need to improve our airline is the need sUAL pilots feel to screw it over.

Here's the thing, you have no idea how ridiculous you all are. The arrogance of the sUAL guys who haven't been furloughed is off the chart. You're behavior has not evolved the last 14 years. It's bothersome to those of us who do this job under the burden of knowing what the hell we're doing.

The other day I was in the IAH WX room while 3 brain surgeons were planning to go to Europe. They were pouring over the maintenance history of the airplane and fussing over some status message. They came to figure out that the write up was inbound, after first being giddy over the prospect of declining the airplane over what they first thought was a deferral. They then decided the inbound crew should have diverted and they were going to find out who was flying and have them admonished. Bottom line: They had no idea what they were talking about and just wanted to find a reason to screw the operation. That's your average everyday brain surgeon. No connection whatsoever to the operation v your paycheck.

Unfortunately it's not getting easier to put up with your crap. Far from it. Eagles view is correctly pointing out we are all on the same team, and I'd really prefer to think that way as well. But the senior sUAL guys just find new ways to disgust me. Credit to Kellner, he saw this coming. The only thing more urgent than the need to improve our airline is the need sUAL pilots feel to screw it over.
Don't worry we have Marvin Mainliners like yourself as well.........just not as many.

Safety over paycheck - EVERY time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back