• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United 10/15 Class Assignments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can buy medical insurance for your entire family for $100/ mo.

Our nation's healthcare crisis has been solved. Details, please (Let me guess, the deductable is $5,000.)

Guys, i was being sarcastic in mentioning CAL doing something good for first year guys. Our first year package sucks and that is it, period. i don't want or need anyone trying to talk about healthcare because i know it sucks and every other cal pilot knows this too. I was trying to be funny and congradulate the UAL guys on hiring etc. and, of course; the little penis syndrome has once again shown itself here on flightinfo.com. This is about UAL, i am sorry for starting the thread drift.

I don't know if "thread drift" is the proper term. I might describe that as a massive U turn followed by a head on with a semi, ejecting to the other lane, then run over by a passing auto which explodes, blowing the body into the ditch where wolves eat part of the body, followed by the coroner dissecting and removing parts because "Donor" was on the license next to the body.

I'd say that type of drift.

CONGRATS UAL NEW HIRES!!

Guys, i was being sarcastic in mentioning CAL doing something good for first year guys. Our first year package sucks and that is it, period. i don't want or need anyone trying to talk about healthcare because i know it sucks and every other cal pilot knows this too. I was trying to be funny and congradulate the UAL guys on hiring etc. and, of course; the little penis syndrome has once again shown itself here on flightinfo.com. This is about UAL, i am sorry for starting the thread drift.

No worries IAHERJ! We can all make fun of each other, its the guys who can't make the cut that have to throw rocks in the glass house.

Latest resources

Back