• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell me exactly where I am wrong. And by the way, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are just self serving blowhards who are only interested in promoting themselves. Having said that, they are entertaining, just like Steven Colbert.

Seeing that you are obviously Republican and 90% drunk on elephant cool aid all I am going to do is make you mad at me. I was once a hard core Republican until I started to do some serious research. I am not a far left type and hate the Clintons.

Tax promises from McCain. He has stated numerous times that he now wants to make the bush tax cut permanent. That is a cut for the rich and if he takes office only the top 1% of the population will actually get the tax cuts he is promising. Yet he still says he is going to lower taxes for middle america. McCain has also defined a middle class household as one that makes $5million or more annually. I don't know about you but this guy doesn't represent my interests or of America.

On the other hand Obama will truly give tax cuts to the lower 90% of us. As for the Health care which will cost $52Billion well $10Billion a month when we are out of Iraq will pay for that in a hurry.

Before you fire of some oped piece at me just save it. There is a non aviation chat forum with a bunch on it just go there.

Yeah Cap, it's okay for you to make political commentary on the Frac board but not okay for someone to respond here. Good thinking. Now please take your own advise and not post any more political stuff here.

Dad Please!

What imacdog said.

You can't have it both ways.

Listen to me! but you shut up!

(That ain't right my brother)

the dude asked me a question.

If you would have read my response I told everyone to go to non aviation chat forum.

Get off my back.

Oh really, well thanks for setting me right in that really condescending way.

I suggest you check your references and do more than just listening to Rush and Bill O. Your "facts" that you shared with me are almost all completely wrong.

Do some homework.

Are you telling me that Democrats have done anything about illegals?

Tax promises from McCain. He has stated numerous times that he now wants to make the bush tax cut permanent. That is a cut for the rich and if he takes office only the top 1% of the population will actually get the tax cuts he is promising. Yet he still says he is going to lower taxes for middle america. McCain has also defined a middle class household as one that makes $5million or more annually. I don't know about you but this guy doesn't represent my interests or of America.

As I stated in my first response, the capital gains tax is for everyone of us to use. I am not rich, but if I sell an investment without it I am taxed at ordinary rates. My parents, living on dividend income. Leaving an estate. These are all parts of the Bush tax cuts that are availible to all of us who don't happen to be rich. Besides, cite a case where a poor person created or gave someone a job.

I hope you actually saw McCain make the remark about the 5 million number. If you did see it you would fully know it was an absurd remark made with sarcasm. He actually said to Rick Warren that it would be taken out of context by his oponents.

Before you fire of some oped piece at me just save it. There is a non aviation chat forum with a bunch on it just go there.

You started this.

Last edited:
nobody cares.

Yes you did, but then you started argueing about the issues.

You should have repeated your message to go to the proper forum.

You said,
the dude asked me a question.

If you would have read my response I told everyone to go to non aviation chat forum.

Get off my back

I'm sayin
I'm not trying to "get on your back", I'm trying to cover your "rear"!

Starting to not to be a "fan" Cpt Dad.

He has stated numerous times that he now wants to make the bush tax cut permanent. That is a cut for the rich

If you believe that then please explain why government tax revenues INCREASED after Bush's tax cuts were enacted.

Explain why the percentage of the total tax burden paid by wealthiest Americans INCREASED after the tax cuts.

You are confusing tax rates with tax revenue. When you charge a higher tax rate you discourage the taxed activity. Less taxable activity equals less tax revenue at the new, higher rate.

Works the same way in retail. Raise prices and sales drop resulting in lower profits. Lowering prices results in more sales and higher profits.

Latest resources

Back