• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union Thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What B19 doesnt understand is that it wasn't the name "Teamsters" that got us our industry leading contract and all the other things like dignity, honor and respect amongst our peers. It was the Pilot group who put their best foot forwards and blazed a pathway to what is now 1108, Strong Union.

B19.... it isnt a name that we are unionized for, its the group of guys and girls I proudly call Brothers and Sisters who control our destiny. We do not need to add to the coffers of the National organization that will not lift a finger in support on a national level. Ergo, we will continue to do our thing, with then Name Teamsters or NJASAP, and continue to promote harmony and goodwill with the rest of the company, and we will do it on our own terms. With that, we will better our pilot group, and our company. All the others (Flops, Flex, whoever) will take note, B19, then they will choose their own path.

Forget B19. He's just stirring the pot.

Every post he makes continues to demonstrate his lack of understanding for anything that's happened at NJA in the past, right now, or what we're aiming for in the future.

He has no real insight into NJA's business. He has no insight AT ALL about how our local works, or how we've accomplished what we have. He has ZERO knowledge of the kind of working relationship our union currently has with our management.

Every single one of his examples he's used in ANY post he's made are easily pulled apart.

The true irony is that many of us have explained over and over and over ad nauseum about ALL of the subjects mentioned above. He's either too stupid to understand, too jaded to ever alter his thinking to accomodate the ever-changing conditions in the aviation world, or, the most likely scenario, just someone who enjoys shaking the beehive.

Folks, just quit responding to his posts and let him converse with himself. It's easy. Really!!

Oh, Yeah, B19...I almost forgot:

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Now SHADDUP and git back into your hole, you ignoramus!!

Fisch, like minds think alike...;) I bet those thoughts have also occurred to the NJASAP leaders. We have a son in college so I can assure you (knowing the expense) I have mentioned the possibility of a scholarship before. Along those lines, have you noticed that the Pilot Mutual Aid program the leaders/volunteers are working on has been changed to a family fund? One of the nice things about StrongUnion (on a long list) is their recognition of the role our families play in giving moral support to the pilots and sacrificing family time that allows leaders/volunteers to concentrate on projects that benefit the entire group. Cheers, NJW

duplicate post

Oh, Yeah, B19...I almost forgot: RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Now SHADDUP and git back into your hole, you ignoramus!!

The report is in from the watch, Captain....:p

We have hoisted the new flag (njasap.com) of black and gold.
The crew is quickly gathering (cards) and sending up a cheer.
With pride in past accomplishments they recall victories of old.
And today they are toasting a bright future with green beer. :D

Latest resources

Back