• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My, My, the PC folks and assorted lemmings are in high dungeon. Let's look at the chain of events. A couple of the real sharp lemmings have posted here that Flex(and other) non-unions companies have a master-slave relationship. THAT, to me and most of the rest of adult Americans who work union-free(about 90%), is what is offensive. I've yet to hear an apology, nor do I expect one from this crowd. My post was a spoof of that “relationship” using language I hear every day AND from one of my favorite novels 'Huckleberry Finn'....Slave Jim would understand.

And Flex-wife, it seems your PC trained-mind wouldn't let an original idea or opposing opinion ever see the light of day, so I choose to remain “unenlightened” in all matters so dear to you.

And gret, where is your PC hat. Thanks.

WL

My, My, the PC folks and assorted lemmings are in high dungeon. Let's look at the chain of events. A couple of the real sharp lemmings have posted here that Flex(and other) non-unions companies have a master-slave relationship. THAT, to me and most of the rest of adult Americans who work union-free(about 90%), is what is offensive. I've yet to hear an apology, nor do I expect one from this crowd. My post was a spoof of that “relationship” using language I hear every day AND from one of my favorite novels 'Huckleberry Finn'....Slave Jim would understand.

And Flex-wife, it seems your PC trained-mind wouldn't let an original idea or opposing opinion ever see the light of day, so I choose to remain “unenlightened” in all matters so dear to you.

And gret, where is your PC hat. Thanks.

WL

I am far from PC, but your now erased message went way over the line. Maybe an apology from you would be in order. A spoof can be extremely tasteless if you didn't already know that. You are hanging around a sick group of people if this is the kind of language and spoofing you hear everyday. I am open to hearing from all sides of this debate including yours but I have now lost all interest to read anything you or if you represent F&H they say. To now defend yourself behind a fictional character is pretty weak.

Did Warlord get the gate? I see his name is red.

Hey doh. I had to take some time off to read the PC Bible, er, PC Manual. It's a pretty interesting read if you can't get to sleep some night. But talking about unions, the CA string has some adult conversation going on there if you are still interested in this sort of thing. It looks like the effort this year at Flex is dead, but there's always next year. I think the majority of our pilots have weighed both sides and, again, have come to the right conclusion.
WL

Hey doh. I had to take some time off to read the PC Bible, er, PC Manual. It's a pretty interesting read if you can't get to sleep some night. But talking about unions, the CA string has some adult conversation going on there if you are still interested in this sort of thing. It looks like the effort this year at Flex is dead, but there's always next year. I think the majority of our pilots have weighed both sides and, again, have come to the right conclusion.
WL

Good news for Flex, bad news for NJA, as Flex will be able to compete more efficiently.

I'll bite. What's the uh-oh mean?

It was my well thought out response in regards to Citationair's vote, leaving Flex the only fractional without representation.

Sorry, Avantair too.

Latest resources

Back