• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union coming at Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We don't need a union to protect those who can't perform satisfactorily, the system we have has done just fine so far, we need a Union for a lot more important things.

Finally an educated post. I would be very interested to know what the "more important things" are. I haven't seen a valid reason for a union anywhere.

Finally an educated post. I would be very interested to know what the "more important things" are. I haven't seen a valid reason for a union anywhere.

I guess I would answer your question with a question. What do you think needs changed or what would you like to see changed? Anything? If so, do you feel the current voice of the crewmembers, the FOFG can or will get it changed? If you feel they can then simply vote no, if not then what other avenue do we have?

I would also suggest signing up and asking this and any other questions on the Flexjet IBT website forum.

Merely stating the facts. I keep hearing and reading nonsense. I figured it was time to actually get on here and see what all the fuss was about. Clearly, the assumptions are just that. You want your voice heard? So do I. You have a campaign to start a union at flexjet based on rumor and paranoia. I will post what the reality is. The pilots can make their decision based on fact rather than the trash you continue to spew.

Yes "the pilots" will decide. I realize it's hard to stay in character while sitting in a cubicle, but try harder. Maybe spend some time on a sports message board and try to pick up on the intricacies of trolling.

I believe that anything that should or needs to be changed can be done without union representation. We haven't needed it up to this point. Why do we need it now? If you or anyone is not satisfied with the FOFG or the results that have come from the FOFG then you have every right to bypass it and go straight to the top with your concerns. The management we have has always been willing to visit with any one individual or group to entertain new ideas and address any concerns. This should not be an us against them situation. We're all part of the same team. We all have a vested interest, management included. Everyones bottom line relies on a collective effort. If you feel any one individual, or group of individuals, isn't doing their part, then you have a responsibility to yourself, and the rest of the team to say something. I'm my own union rep.

Yes "the pilots" will decide. I realize it's hard to stay in character while sitting in a cubicle, but try harder. Maybe spend some time on a sports message board and try to pick up on the intricacies of trolling.

I don't need to stay in character. "The Pilots" includes me too. I fly the line just as much if not more than you. So if you think you have the market cornered on convincing the rest of us that your opinions and conspiracy theories have any merit, I'd say don't quit your day job.

To dirtybeech and Bun-Man (any relation to the hamburgler)- your posts on here lack any type of sincerity or fact. You are not even close to being the type of individuals anyone would want to be represented by. However I embrace your positions of ignorance, for the simple pleasures of watching your movement die because of your own sophomoric behavior. Who in their right mind would hold their head high with you clowns even in the rank and file.

I am also ashamed that you are a part of our company. A company that many of us have gone to great strides to make it what it is today. A company that many of us have been a part of when you were still teaching terrorists how to fly 152's. I remember what it was like at my previous employer. I remember how this place was long before you jokers darkened the doorsteps of OUR company. You have coasted in on our coattails to reap the benefits. YOURE WELCOME!!! You unappreciative, entitled, undeserving (insert expletive pro-noun here).

Last edited:
Sorry jetmaster727. I forgot to include you in that last one. You sir are also very welcome. On behalf of all the pilots who don't want to be a part of your secret squirrel handshake club- It was our pleasure to get you what you now have no appreciation for.

BTW- in any case you guys hand out satin jackets and secret decoder rings....count me in!!!

I don't need to stay in character. "The Pilots" includes me too. I fly the line just as much if not more than you. So if you think you have the market cornered on convincing the rest of us that your opinions and conspiracy theories have any merit, I'd say don't quit your day job.

"I fly the line just as much if not more than you."

Why would a legitimate pilot feel the need to say something like this? And what does this statement mean, exactly? If I'm a line pilot and you're a line pilot, how can you fly the line more than me?

You're either a) someone from management masquerading as one of the guys or b) a Ford & Harrison troll, and a pretty sorry one at that.

If this is what we're up against, I'm highly encouraged.

"I fly the line just as much if not more than you."

Why would a legitimate pilot feel the need to say something like this? And what does this statement mean, exactly? If I'm a line pilot and you're a line pilot, how can you fly the line more than me?

You're either a) someone from management masquerading as one of the guys or b) a Ford & Harrison troll, and a pretty sorry one at that.

If this is what we're up against, I'm highly encouraged.

In response to your buddy's claim that I was not a pilot and having to pretend from a cubicle.

If I have to point out the obvious to you, then I too am highly encouraged.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back