Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

urflyingme?!

Man Among Men
Just found out at OO the company is "not allowed" to positive space people for SAPA (Our fake union) meetings by our partners. (The partners allow us to use standby for company business) Could some union types from other regionals share your experiences?

I don't believe the company.

9E doesn't, although there WAS pos space for all MEC activities as part of the process and protocol agreement for the JCBA and all DRC (sen list merger) activities. I know the Merger activities (DRC) still gets pos space if there is an arbitration as that is still part of the process and protocol agreement, but those are few and far between. Basically, not at 9E.

I do know DL does get POS space though for things, although I am not sure if it's all or some.

At LXJT, all MEC members get positive space travel to and from any MEC business. Also, the MEC and steering committee members get it for the board of directors meeting, negotiating, scheduling, and air safety committee get it for their work, pretty much any committee member doing committee work that is required to be somewhere gets it. It's all spelled out in our contract so the company cannot refuse it.

Latest resources

Back