• Watchers 19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
indianboy7 said:
what does a UPS pilot uniform look like anywayz?? Never seen one....

UPS Pilots where a pilots uniform however it is the same brown color as the UPS Truck drivers....

you know, it makes me think, this could be good for a laugh. I should get an identical uniform and fly in on a 152 ....no lets make it a rusty old tomahawk, and grab everyones attention by walking proudly around asking to have someone sign my logbook for my solo x-ctry. I'm not sure I could keep a straight face. I'd make sure to go up to the most senior looking pilots in their uniforms for the signature. I't be a real hoot to get a reaction out of people when I tell them Ive got 20 hrs..... heh I'll insist upon the fuel people and the girl at the desk to address me as "captain" too.

Catch this,
I fly a flight into a COS, a guy comes up to the cockpit and introduces himself, he is wearing a leather flight jacket with F/O epalauets, very dark pants, a white shirt, has some kind of laminated badge and introduces himself. I thought he was a newhire F/O and I was thinkin' "man they are gettin; younger every day"Turns out he is a student pilot about 16 years old and has about 20 hours logged. He was flying with his parents.
WTF?
PBR

OUT said:
I like uniforms. I wish my local flight school had them. They just look cool. I mean what pilot does not get excited the first time he puts that uniform? I mean it is almost like the first time one takes control of an airplane. I cannot wait to wear a uniform. Did anyone get excited the first time they put on a uniform? Maybe I am just wierd?

Yeah? make sure you apply to Mesa there are alot of Pillow biting, Sausage eating Slipper wearing friends of Dorthey that work there. Maybe your pilot call sign can be Gay PP

Hi Sailor Boy

i love the brown uniform and man do chicks eat it up. i carry a stick in my brain bag (beside my maglite) to beat the women off and clear a path so i can walk. it is a tough job but with the correct equipment it can be done.

(as long as brown pays for 'em and the replacements each year--who gives a flip what others think- ill travel home on the airlines wearing it or not- whatever is best for me--not the airport chicks working at starbucks or the pax dudes dragging their bags to the next terminal)

johnnycash
(wear'n black and sometimes brown)

indianboy7 said:
what does a UPS pilot uniform look like anywayz?? Never seen one....
Brown and 70's, would look much better w/ a moustache

They made us wear uni's at the flight school I attended for 2 years and they are whack after the first couple weeks. They tell you it prepares you for the "real" world. "They have professionals come in here" and they make you wear uniforms to dress you up like the whores you'll someday be.

Latest resources

Back