• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Landerwood
4108 PARK ROAD
SUITE 205
CHARLOTTE, NC 28209
888-523-4474

Mon-Fri 9:30 am - 5:00 pm EASTERN TIME

A little more expensive but they are THE best shirts out there. The person that makes these is a retired airline pilot. You won't be disappointed. They don't have a website as of now but he/she can send you a brochure etc......

Last edited:
garffshirts

go to garffshirts.com

he is an FO at MEsaba, sells shirts for work at a price lower than any i have seen. and they are good shirts

A month or so ago I bought a "Stop Over Shirt" from the Stop Over Store. Clearance priced at $11. This thing's so cheaply made and flimsy, $11 was a rip-off.

I got some landerwood shirts a few months ago...and they are terrible. I have had them in the past and was very dissapointed. Try the Pilot House shirts as they are the best that I've had over the past two years.

Ask the General...he seems to know everything about everything. He'll probably blame the bad shirts on the 50/70 rate at skywest. (this...is a joke...)
Mookie

landerwood is a great shirt in my opinion, i havea bit of knowledge i, used to sell pilot supplies and shirts,etc. landerwood has some great qualities that are not seen in other shirts. i like how they are not see friggen thin, some of those shitty other brand shirts are like friggen ass wipe thin. and landerwood has a tapered option also..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back