• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rfa said:
Yes, yes - fine. ...but is he a midgit?

Yes,......yes i am. Are you jealous?

Mike Oxlong...love the handle!....sorry i dont have any with button down collars.

Thanks for the props...xjhawk!

Last edited:
I have a problem with the M&H pilot shirts. They look nice and fit properly but they are really wearing on my neck. Any suggestions as to who makes a higher quality pilot shirt that would be easier on my neck?

I love my M & H shirts. The only "neck" issue that I have is that I occassionally get a reaction to the starch that the cleaners uses on my shirts. Other than that, no problems...just wish they would sell thier shirts with the eyelettes for the wings sewn in as they do for their "UAL" line.

Hey Garff, thanks for existing. I just discovered that CrewGear no longer carries the classic "Pilot" from Van Heusen. And in keeping with my general policy of sticking it to the man, my business goes to Garff the underdog!

I have 5 landerwoods and intend to keep paying the extra for them.
Finding a a good shirt now is getting tough. Most of them are made
in prc for $0.87 and sold here for far more than they are worth...

Cardinal said:
Hey Garff, thanks for existing. I just discovered that CrewGear no longer carries the classic "Pilot" from Van Heusen. And in keeping with my general policy of sticking it to the man, my business goes to Garff the underdog!

Stick it to the man!.......Long live Rock 'n' Roll!!!!

Thank you Cardinal!

The GARFF

Cardinal said:

You can get "the Pilot" from Amazon.com for $18.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back