Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just making an observation

atrdriver said:
Gee...Let's advertise ourselves...Isn't that against the terms and policies in some way?

HA! a regional pilot with ethics. Is this your first time at flightinfo?

atrdriver said:
Gee...Let's advertise ourselves...Isn't that against the terms and policies in some way?[/quote

If i would have started this thread with intensions of selling me and only me, then yes i would put myself in the against the terms business. But someone else started the thread and i just added my $.02 .... i have been threatened to be banned by the administrator before for starting threads fully and only selling myself. i have since stopped.

SXMp2c said:
HA! a regional pilot with ethics. Is this your first time at flightinfo?

Yes it is. I made 835 posts since midnight.

GARFF said:
atrdriver said:
Gee...Let's advertise ourselves...Isn't that against the terms and policies in some way?[/quote

If i would have started this thread with intensions of selling me and only me, then yes i would put myself in the against the terms business. But someone else started the thread and i just added my $.02 .... i have been threatened to be banned by the administrator before for starting threads fully and only selling myself. i have since stopped.

I wasn't trying to be a d$%k, sorry if it seemed that way...was having a bad day I guess:)

atrdriver said:
GARFF said:
I wasn't trying to be a d$%k, sorry if it seemed that way...was having a bad day I guess:)

no you didnt sound like a d!(K, your post was just typical of the attitudes expressed my most regional pilots on flight info

Mike Oxlong said:
Where can I get uniform shirts with a button down collar?

You can find button down collars SHORT sleeves a couple places - but Landerwood is the only one with LONG sleeve button down collars. The shirts are the best available!

FWIW, I'm so attached to button down collars that I took the Commanders supplied by my company and had buttonholes and buttons put on just because I'm too cheap to throw them away. They work OK now.

Mike Oxlong said:
Where can I get uniform shirts with a button down collar?

Landerwood.

Although I wouldn't recommend a button down collar shirts. It's a hassle to do it everytime and it the collar is not straight. I have a few button down.

I was told that they're very popular with Fedex pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back