• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform in Fedex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope all of you uptight, uniform wearing nazis wear your uniform when you take your proficiency checks in the sim.

After all, when could you possibly want to be more "professional" than when taking your check ride?

By the way, we wear the uni because Mr. Smith tells us to, not because it makes us more professional.

I think purple has it nailed: a tasteful FedEx polo and some khakis would be more than sufficient to identify us as FedEx crew and it would wear a lot better over a 4 leg per night hub turn week than the stupid white shirt and melt to your skin polyester pants.

FJ

FJ

I hope all of you uptight, uniform wearing nazis wear your uniform when you take your proficiency checks in the sim.

After all, when could you possibly want to be more "professional" than when taking your check ride?

By the way, we wear the uni because Mr. Smith tells us to, not because it makes us more professional.

I think purple has it nailed: a tasteful FedEx polo and some khakis would be more than sufficient to identify us as FedEx crew and it would wear a lot better over a 4 leg per night hub turn week than the stupid white shirt and melt to your skin polyester pants.

FJ

I'd dress like little bo peep if it was a requirement to get paid as much as you guys do...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back