• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform in Fedex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I rode the FX jumpseat the other day... guys look professional and sharp in thier uniform... one guy even had on a hat. Then he took it off and was B-A-L-D..... so much for that..... the hat.... from where I sat......

Regardless, no one complained about the FX uniform... they had more important things to talk about... like where and how they were spending thier M-O-N-E-Y!!

Last edited:
If I was paid what FedEx pilots are paid I'd wear a Mickey Mouse costume to work if that's what the company wants.

Stop bitching about uniforms and just wear them.

Why? Imagine the money the company can save by greatly reducing the uniform allowance. They're tightening the operation everywhere else, why not this?

Uniforms suck!

If I was paid what FedEx pilots are paid I'd wear a Mickey Mouse costume to work if that's what the company wants.

The exact reason why pilots hate the hat.... pay them enough and they'll wear just about anything...

I bet if you got enough relish you'd wear this to work to fly a jet....

and why is it the MIL guys are down on the uniform.... had enough? then find a job that doesn't require it.... apply to Corporate so you can go bizcaz baby!

Whining is for kids and losers...

Hell the only thing worth changing between the open and closed door is loosing the tie.

More hassle to change twice, than to just wear the uniform.

I know UPS boys love their pajamas in flight.

Hell the only thing worth changing between the open and closed door is loosing the tie.

More hassle to change twice, than to just wear the uniform.

I know UPS boys love their pajamas in flight.

I'll take the hassle. If I'm crossing an ocean, I'm doin' it in my sweats and a t-shirt. Can't beat it.

Where is all this slack attitude coming from. We are in the top .5% pay worldwide. It's not exactly uncomfortable to wear the uniform. We regularly do 14+ hour sectors. You get in the cockpit, tie and hat come off. Almost half the time we are in the bunk in our undies anyway. Is it really that bad? I'm really not trying to preach, but what happened to some pride and professionalism in the way you look. Sorry, just seems like there are some better things to whine about these days...:confused:

box

Where is all this slack attitude coming from. We are in the top .5% pay worldwide. It's not exactly uncomfortable to wear the uniform. We regularly do 14+ hour sectors. You get in the cockpit, tie and hat come off. Almost half the time we are in the bunk in our undies anyway. Is it really that bad? I'm really not trying to preach, but what happened to some pride and professionalism in the way you look. Sorry, just seems like there are some better things to whine about these days...:confused:

box

Well, for one there's nobody there to see or care how you look. The boxes don't care. If you want to admire yourself in the lav mirror then knock yourself out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back