• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uncle Rico's Crew Lounge Visit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it's funny that the governor of Alabama fell for his lame promise of a "backup plane for Montgomery". Yeah, they're just going to park a plane in ATL and ONLY USE IT IN CASE THE MGM AIRPLANE HAS A PROBLEM.

News, flash, gov. They already do that. They're called "spares". That's how Uncle Rico and his entourage got there Thursday. They promised you nothing... you've been hustled.

I thought we sent him over there to bring some more planes back to SKW and now we hear he is just leaving spares laying around the airport. Very dissappointing!

I thought we sent him over there to bring some more planes back to SKW and now we hear he is just leaving spares laying around the airport. Very dissappointing!

lol...

I did and you did say the exact same comment.
Anyway, lighten up ASA folks, at least Brad will try to make ASA a more competitive airline while still being considered an entity of SkyWest, Inc. rather than still being a Delta redheaded step child. Be a part of the solution and not the problem. Do you really want to fly for the "Worst" airline. Yeah, look at me, I fly the "worst" considerd regional airline out there. Yeah, I can boast about it on FI and knock on SkyWest pilots becaue their considered non-union and I am. They will never get a mainline job even though I don't either, yeah, my old President and COO did a great job that's why he was ousted, yeah, I work for the "worst" regional out there so I can carry a big head and rip on others. Blah, blah, blah, blah, Some of you complainers are tools just the like the other so called "Kool-Aid drinking tools" that you talk so highly of, right? Wrong! You are all pilots (black, white, yellow, blue, red or green) who fly airplanes for a living, "Livin the Dream", I love Kool-Aid. It makes me strong and rots my teeth. Yeah, Kool-Aid this and Kool-Aid that, maybe you should have experimented with some of the real 60's-70's cool-aid, then you might be a little more enlightened. Well, maybe not. Well, I think Brad said that next Christmas he will be sending out Kool-Aid packets to all ASA pilots that like to complain on FI, so get your favorite flavor list sent in early or you might miss the train, I mean plane.

Wow... you know, I've been guilty of an aimless unintelligible rant or two on this board, but Damn!

Latest resources

Back