• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uncle Rico's Crew Lounge Visit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard Uncle Rico was late for his meeting with the governor. Some ATR Captain wrote up his plane.

I heard Uncle Rico was late for his meeting with the governor. Some ATR Captain wrote up his plane.

Not true John, as someone else pointed out in another thread where you posted the EXACT SAME COMMENT. Cut and paste must be great.

Check your sources and try again.

I did and you did say the exact same comment.
Anyway, lighten up ASA folks, at least Brad will try to make ASA a more competitive airline while still being considered an entity of SkyWest, Inc. rather than still being a Delta redheaded step child. Be a part of the solution and not the problem. Do you really want to fly for the "Worst" airline. Yeah, look at me, I fly the "worst" considerd regional airline out there. Yeah, I can boast about it on FI and knock on SkyWest pilots becaue their considered non-union and I am. They will never get a mainline job even though I don't either, yeah, my old President and COO did a great job that's why he was ousted, yeah, I work for the "worst" regional out there so I can carry a big head and rip on others. Blah, blah, blah, blah, Some of you complainers are tools just the like the other so called "Kool-Aid drinking tools" that you talk so highly of, right? Wrong! You are all pilots (black, white, yellow, blue, red or green) who fly airplanes for a living, "Livin the Dream", I love Kool-Aid. It makes me strong and rots my teeth. Yeah, Kool-Aid this and Kool-Aid that, maybe you should have experimented with some of the real 60's-70's cool-aid, then you might be a little more enlightened. Well, maybe not. Well, I think Brad said that next Christmas he will be sending out Kool-Aid packets to all ASA pilots that like to complain on FI, so get your favorite flavor list sent in early or you might miss the train, I mean plane.

I think it's funny that the governor of Alabama fell for his lame promise of a "backup plane for Montgomery". Yeah, they're just going to park a plane in ATL and ONLY USE IT IN CASE THE MGM AIRPLANE HAS A PROBLEM.

News, flash, gov. They already do that. They're called "spares". That's how Uncle Rico and his entourage got there Thursday. They promised you nothing... you've been hustled.

I did and you did say the exact same comment.
Anyway, lighten up ASA folks, at least Brad will try to make ASA a more competitive airline while still being considered an entity of SkyWest, Inc. rather than still being a Delta redheaded step child. Be a part of the solution and not the problem. Do you really want to fly for the "Worst" airline. Yeah, look at me, I fly the "worst" considerd regional airline out there. Yeah, I can boast about it on FI and knock on SkyWest pilots becaue their considered non-union and I am. They will never get a mainline job even though I don't either, yeah, my old President and COO did a great job that's why he was ousted, yeah, I work for the "worst" regional out there so I can carry a big head and rip on others. Blah, blah, blah, blah, Some of you complainers are tools just the like the other so called "Kool-Aid drinking tools" that you talk so highly of, right? Wrong! You are all pilots (black, white, yellow, blue, red or green) who fly airplanes for a living, "Livin the Dream", I love Kool-Aid. It makes me strong and rots my teeth. Yeah, Kool-Aid this and Kool-Aid that, maybe you should have experimented with some of the real 60's-70's cool-aid, then you might be a little more enlightened. Well, maybe not. Well, I think Brad said that next Christmas he will be sending out Kool-Aid packets to all ASA pilots that like to complain on FI, so get your favorite flavor list sent in early or you might miss the train, I mean plane.

What....................Who can count how many times he wrote " kool-aid"

Kool-Aid, or the one time he/she wrote cool-aid?

Latest resources

Back