Uncle Jerry's Visit to The ASA Crew Rm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASARJMan

Heard JA paid a visit to the crew lounge today. Hearing he was spewing koolaid and the CNC called him on a few things. Anyone there?

VOTED IN FAVOR!
NOT IN FAVOR of THE LJ COALITION
PAID FOR BY THE "DON'T ELECT LJ's COALITION" COMMITTEE

Oh god....here we go with the stupid management crap.....There sure is alot of management on this board- more so than inside the G.O.

Besides, if I were JA, I'd laugh my ass off too....Je$u$, I think he already knows we're pi$$ed (along with the rest of the world). Write this down- Picketting at this stage of the game is USELESS!!

I heard mgt. wants to intall credit card readers at the base of the thrust levers...wonder why?

Why am I never around to see the mgt. dog and pony show when they come to the dungeon?

Was there for the "road show" and actually met the man. For the most part he sat and listended to our grips about the ATL operations and stated that he is giving BL the resources needed to fix the operation w/ the mandate that it gets fixed and repair our reputation or he is out. This would explain the new rampers/equipment along w/ the C-concourse renovation.

He also reiterated that the CR7s that are going to SKW was done to lower ASAs overall cost structure. The CR9 went to SKW due to the inability to achieve a cost competative contract in a timely manner. Any new flying that is up for RFP that includes the CR7/9 would be bid for SKW and not ASA b/c at present we are not competative in those markets.

Also, the mass hiring is due to the last UAL a/c, the SLC CR7, the CR9s and attrition.

Nothing more...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back