UFO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Col.Hogan

I saw a gouge on aviationinterviews.com about a Chautauqua interview. They ask, "Who should you contact if someone reports seeing a UFO?" I HAVE NO CLUE!!!! Any thoughts...Hogan

The AIM specifically has a section dedicated to reporting UFO sightings. You are supposed to read that book, ya know....;)

UFO 14 heavy,

contact mars tower 118.45 g'day

blub blub blul .45 bye:D

g'day

ufo's

Col. Hogan,

The AIM will tell you that a UFO siting can be reported to the"National Institute of Discovery Sciences" (NIDS) AIM Ref: 7-6-4

Your answer to the interviewer:

I don't know. But Friday night when you were sitting at home looking up trivial Bu11&#!t questions to trip up your interviewees on, I was out getting laid.

dreamland

jumper52 said:
Col. Hogan,

The AIM will tell you that a UFO siting can be reported to the"National Institute of Discovery Sciences" (NIDS) AIM Ref: 7-6-4

JUST GREAT. Now I have to start filling out ANOTHER NASA report. I didn't know I was supposed to report sightings! They didn't talk about this in ground school. Just my luck I'll get violated because of a near miss with some Aurora USAF time machine teleportation gizmo gone awry. How would I explain that in my interview? I'm just kidding I havent had any sightings and if I did I wouldn't post it here.

Y'all know where Area 51 is? I saw the runway as bright as day yesterday. As you are flying from BLD to the BTY VOR on the airway/jetway it is about ABEAM 28 miles South of BTY. best view is right over Mt Charleston heading North in the morning or early afternoon. Late afternoon mountain shadows obscure the buildings and runway. A powerful pair of binocs should give you a nice shot of the hanger doors on some of the shops out there. Makes for a cool announcement to your PAX too. "Hi folks from your flight crew, the secret air base Area 51 is off to your right"

If you still have trouble finding it look for a femur shaped dry lake bed just N of Mt Charleston. The round dry lake bed NW of that lake bed is Groom Lake and famous destination of Janet Air. Just Remember abeam 28 miles S of BTY on the jetway.

On clear nights there are usually at least 3-5 aircraft buzzing around out there and the base is also lit up like Times Square if you know where it is.

Anybody flying back in 1997 out of PHX when they had that mass sighting? I still havent found anybody who was flying that night.

Latest resources

Back