• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UFO Sightings???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You ever notice when someone gets "abducted" by "greys" the abductee always recounts being the subject of some sort of experiment, and the experiment almost always involves genitalia or another orifice. I mean, no one comes back and says, "They did medical experiments on my lymphatic system!"... or "...they checked my hearing!"... or "...on my respiratory system!"... or "Those alien sums-a-bi+ches played 'knick-knack' on my knee!!"

Nope, it's always, "They did sexual experiments on me and stuck a wire up my kazoo!!!!":eek:

Try explaining this to the FAA: "During my last alien abduction, I recieved a thorough medical exam. Therefore, I can skip my flight physical this year. Darth Vader from the planet Zoltar says I'm in great shape and wants to know if I'd like to come back for a swingers party next week-end." Naw... never mind, the feds have no sense of humor.

:p

RightBettor

My sister saw something wierd driving from Fresno to LA. She described it to me as rectangular with blue lights and kept moving towards the interstate super fast and then back. I told her to report it the the UFO center. We punched up its website and there were three other reports of the same thing that week. We got the chills, who knows..............

My Report

Here's a link to the "Aircraft/UFO" sightings on the National UFO Reporting Center:

http://www.nuforc.org/Interlink.html

The dates range from 1946 to 1976...........I think you fella's better send in some up-to-date sightings......I'm going to send in my report for the heck of it.......who knows??? Maybe we'll start something!

Suze

Crossing the Pacific one night the young keen F/O peering into the night sky shouts "UFO"!!!!!

The wiley old captain who is snoozing in the seat next to him, cocks one eye open and mumbles in return "No, you F/O, me captain"

It's an old joke but my timing is impeccabale!

UFO's..are you counting the objects we have seen but couldn't identify what the hell it was, or the objects that were called out to us but that we never saw?

Years ago I could spot traffic before anybody...today I stare myopially into the distance and mumble over and over, "No contact. No contact. No contact..."

Lots of objects out there I can't identify. But most of the ones I never identify are the ones I never see. Scary.

Suzy-

the Art Bell show is called "Coast to Coast AM". There may be a station list on his website.

Klaatu, baradda nikto.

I have flown in both the KC-10 and KC-135 during refueling operations (not as a pilot), these aircraft are always being reported as UFOs.

Two airplanes flying extremely closely to each other, the lead aircraft is lit up like a football stadium. It has all the pretty lights on its undercarriage. It’s designed to be like a little runway for the trailing aircraft to line up on.

But then again, what do I know. I work for Air Force Space Command. We have several UFOs in space........Ultrahigh Follow-On Satellites. I know guys who remotely fly the UFO. These are the little green men, or......I mean.... men in green uniforms (flight suits)

FamilyMan

Most ufo sightings are nothing but military ops. For those still following along that is why so many ufo's are spotted over area 51.

When I was in the Military on lookout watches in my first year, I would report contacts high and fast. Combat would always come over the headset telling me that I saw nothing. Hence, military ops that I was not allowed to know about.

If you want to see real aliens, go a few thousand fathoms below in the dark ocean and you will see the only real aliens.

In the movie "Alien", the alien was copied from a deep sea creature for anyone still awake and reading this.

ho, hum....time for bed.... I am starting to bore myself....

abduction

I normally don't like to talk about this....But...When I was 16, I was abducted.
Strange but true..... I don't know how long I was gone but I do remember seeing a large spotlight come right over me and my buddy. The light just stayed there for about 15 seconds, then it disappeared. The next morning our left arms were hurting and we both had the same scar going across our forearm......Nothing else strange has ever happened. Although, I often find myself wanting to have a relationship with Martha Stewart.

Uh....Ummmmmmmm.

But seriously, tell us your fantasy about Martha.

Latest resources

Back