UFO Sightings???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Daresuzy

I was curious to find out if any of you sexy boys have seen any strange objects or "UFOs" while flying??

I saw something strange on my way out of K.C. International the other night, July 2nd, delivering my load of checks .......solid oval, NO blinking lights or colored lights, moving rapidly across the sky from EAST to WEST. I've seen thousands of satelites before and I know for sure this was NOT a satelite. Why?? Because this object was about the size of a dime moving across my windscreen. It also travelled from directly overhead (where I intially saw it on climb-out), to slightly above the horizon before I lost it in the haze. It travelled this total distance in less than 3 minutes time. It had a soft, medium, white silouette light which illuminated the entire object. I was climbing out of 4500 feet......my guess was that it was in excess of 50,000 feet. I inquired with ATC, he panned his radar out to include all altitudes and said nothing was on his scope execpt for "a few low altitude in bounds."

Seems to me that a lot of ground observers are reporting objects....check:

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxe200206.html

How about you egocentric sexy aviators???? Seen anything lately?

-SuzeNATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER

The next time you go in for your medical write in the above report in the medical history section of your FAA medical application and let your doctor know

The FAA is always willing to listen to concerned citizens that have neat stories like yours

By the way these nice gentlemen in the white coats are here to help. Just go with them and let them know what color you like your padded walls.

Something stinks in the cockpit...

I think you're running that Janitrol heater in the nasty-ho a little bit too much. The fumes are leaking into the cabin and are making you delirious. Try breathing a little O2 now and then and the funny lights will all go away.

Cheers...

Skyking:D

YEAH!

You know there actually a lot of funny stuff out there if you look hard enough!!
had quite a few things happen that were hard to explain.

Although the kicker was about a year ago en-route to JFK due eastbound on a 3 hour leg ( as far as we can stretch our lear). My co-pilot was doing paperwork inside and i was handflying it on a dark night. All of the sudden we see this HUGE ball of fire at our 12 o'clock position and it starts falling apart like fireworks, I slam my arm into my co-pilot and he looks up too, we are both completely stunned.

We hear some other people get on the radio too that they've seen it and it looked like a mid-air collision or otherwise a meteor of some kind.

The next day we see on the news all over the country that an old russian booster rocket bounced off the atmosphere, and quite a few people actually video taped it. Funny though, as you get on the ground, everybody looks weird! Later we get the truth to our side.

We actually have seen quite a few things that were hard to explain, even "things" that left contrails but that seemed to have an acceleration that as far as i know the blackbird can't touch.

Anyway, I guess that will always keep happening.

IMO... there are no UFOs. I find it too much of a coincidence that the majority of the sightings are in the New Mexico or other desert areas... just so happens to be where Area 51 is located and where the USAF does a lot of millitary flight testing.

Coinkeedink... I think not! :cool:

The closest thing I've seen to a UFO was over New Mexico...go figure.

Actually, it looked like an ICBM or something. All I saw was a very big con trail climbing straight up, then a delta wing shaped object shot out to the east and accelerated very quickly. Like I said I think it was an ICBM, but it was cool to watch, I hadn't seen that before.

You fly into and out of southern California enough and you will see some strange stuff…

Not to long ago we were inbound to Daggett for the Lynxx seven arrival into Burbank, we were following a Southwest 737, when to our north near or within the restricted space north of us we both saw and reported a fast mover from the north south bound at a very high rate of speed.

This guy was moving, I mean fast, fast…

SW lost him and we chimed in on freq that we had him visual and he was below and behind the SW 737, we called him for the SW jocks until we though he was no longer a factor.

ATC never saw him. TCAS never made a peep.

Whatever it was, it was large, it was fast and very sleek looking almost flat in appearance kind of B-2 bomberish but much faster.

I’m satisfied this thing was thru the mach or darn near it.

Also seen many lights way high above us one night, we were out of KLAS for KSEA at FL430 and these guys were God knows how high above us, it looked like four or six “craft” due to the positions lights we counted. We paced them for about 20 minutes then they turned further west and disappeared.

I believe in other civilizations, alien worlds you might call’em… it’s almost impossible to think in this vastness of space that we are it… we are the best God could do, I give him a lot more credit than that.

I just don’t think ET is cruising 70 billion light years to this rock just to harass the locals in the trailer park, snatch a cow or two outta some farmers field in Leaveusthehellalone Montana or draw funny circles in corn fields in Southswappinshamsiretownship in Southern Western England.

TMMT
:cool:

Art Bell

Suz,

There's a conspiracy theorist/area 51 minded radio talk show host named Art Bell, who might still be operating out of Pahrump, Nevada. He does a show called "Art Bell Overnight". Try contacting him with your story. He might want to interview you.......~*

CitationCapt.

:eek:

Latest resources

Back