Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UFlyMike revisited... What's the story? Bc it's awesome(!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got my repaired Uflymike back and its working like new. Thanks, Mike!

LOL~ Just got an email few minutes ago, that your product was shipped today, looking forward to using them!
Hey while I got you; I have a pair of BOSE q115's coming already too but I was curious about these:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7097117&sku=A338-1060

I'm walking down to their store in a few minutes and going to scope them out, at first glance they almost look like a knock off on the BOSE.
(I already understand from your web page most others wont work.....)

Just wondering thats all, would be nice to find a less $ headset than the BOSE.

2 Bose headsets zaahalie? MUST be NICE! Miss ya man. Maybe I'll see ya when we start CHS. :beer:

Why spend your own money on something the company provides?
...I assume your airlines equip the flight decks with headsets.

We have the piece of sh%^&t 750's on our 320's. A few years ago I bought the 850. No battery required and it is pretty quiet compared to the 750.

I am considering though the UFM setup some time this year...

Its the best headset/mike combo on the market today...

Hey Mike, quick question:

I've had my UFM for almost four years now. Love the thing, but the microphone sure lets in a ton of wind noise compared to others. (The switch is on low, but it's still too loud, so I have to keep turning the airplane's hot mike on and off when I want to talk.)

Is it possible for you to modify it to make it quieter, and if so, what might that cost me (in dollars and turnaround time)?

Thanks!

Love my Ufly fly mike and my qc15's... although I have an small issue with the qc 15's.... when using reverse thrust the ANR kicks off for less than a second and it sounds like an explosion..... anyone else ever notice this??

Love my Ufly fly mike and my qc15's... although I have an small issue with the qc 15's.... when using reverse thrust the ANR kicks off for less than a second and it sounds like an explosion..... anyone else ever notice this??

Sometimes this happens to me, also when going over a runway bump on takeoff. Have figured out, only when battery is very low so replace my battery immediately after this happens.

CA1900,

You can turn the mic gain down using supplied tool. The adjustment is the small hole on the side of UflyMike. That should quiet down the sidetone and transmission volume.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back