• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UFlyMike Bose Adaptor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm about to pull the trigger on the qc2 and the uflymike. $500 cheaper than the x. I'm taking your word on this. let you know about it in the future.

otto they said your commission is in the mail.

I think this combination is better than the X. They seem to be a bit lighter and smaller. With the option to wear them while airlining so you dont have to listen to the guy next to you babble about flying once in 1957 is an added bonus. The clarity of the uflymic microphone is as good as I've ever heard too. Made in America they are built to last. Best money I have ever spent for flying by far.

gunfyter said:
You can get an adapter to plug into Blackberry and Palm Treo. If you do this you can stand right next to a running APU and still hear your phone call. Tried that outside the X.

ummm...what's an APU?

Not to be a stickler, because I have tried this and loved it, but how does the FAA look at using this when it isn't TSO'd? I think the fact that if the battery dies you can't hear could be a potential problem.

JetPilot_Mike said:
Not to be a stickler, because I have tried this and loved it, but how does the FAA look at using this when it isn't TSO'd? I think the fact that if the battery dies you can't hear could be a potential problem.

I've wondered about this also. But I use Lightspeeds now, and as far as I can tell they are not TSO'd either. Nobody has ever said anything.

Latest resources

Back