• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D-Bo,

I am posting this so that you may read it one last time:

[/size][/font]

All this is asking is that you as a mainline United pilot please contact your MEC to let him/her know that you also believe that this matter needs to be fixed. It's called taking the moral high road. After a year and a half of being civil and getting the runaround from the UALPA MEC and UAL Management, this was the only alternative left. Until the UALPA MEC has UAX's back on this problem it will never be addressed.

You want UAL mainline to cover UAX's back, the same UAX that is growing at 15% while mainline shrinks 17%? I hope that is a rhetorical question.

Huge win for the UAX folks!

Congratulations to the UAX JSC's for a successful campaign.

It seems that the UAX jumpseat campaign is a complete success. I don't see how there can be a UAL or UAX pilot anywhere that hasn't been educated on the unfairness of the current UAL jumpseat priority software.

There is sure to be some continued posturing and probably a few missed commutes initially if a temporary jumpseat war happens. Then both UAL and UAX management will have to do the right thing and fix the problem. After all, we are all on the same team serving the same customers.

You want UAL mainline to cover UAX's back, the same UAX that is growing at 15% while mainline shrinks 17%? I hope that is a rhetorical question.

I believe you were at CMR when the regional pilots at ASA and CMR tried to stop this ubsurd outsourcing by creating a single list.....Which group decided it wasn't worth fighting for?

D-Bo,

I am posting this so that you may read it one last time:

[/size][/font]

All this is asking is that you as a mainline United pilot please contact your MEC to let him/her know that you also believe that this matter needs to be fixed. It's called taking the moral high road. After a year and a half of being civil and getting the runaround from the UALPA MEC and UAL Management, this was the only alternative left. Until the UALPA MEC has UAX's back on this problem it will never be addressed.

I didn't read anywhere in the letter that says they want us to contact our MEC to get the glitch fixed. If that was the message they were trying to get across they failed.

I didn't read anywhere in the letter that says they want us to contact our MEC to get the glitch fixed. If that was the message they were trying to get across they failed.

Check the last paragraph.

On behalf of all UAX pilots, we sincerely hope that we will not be forced to deny any UAL pilot a ride, as we are mindful of the fact that many UAL pilots will be negatively impacted. To that end, we are simply asking that you immediately call or email your MEC to let them know how important your UAX commute is, and to help us all obtain a fair and just resolution. Thank you for your professionalism and active cooperation.

Signed, the pilots of:

Chautauqua Airlines
Colgan Airlines
Go Jets Airlines
Mesa Air Group
Shuttle America
SkyWest Airlines

D-Bo,

Here you go:

Some Dude Again said:
To that end, we are simply asking that you immediately call or email your MEC to let them know how important your UAX commute is, and to help us all obtain a fair and just resolution.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back