• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
United Files Motion Re: Flyi Inc. Auction

On Thursday United filed a motion in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court seeking permission to place a confidential bid in the auction called by Flyi Inc.

United issued a statement saying, "We are seeking the formality of court approval to enable us participate in the auction, should it move forward. However, we have not indicated what, if any, assets we may be interested in."

I guess we know who laughs last. Good luck my former Blue-Ridge colleagues.

How does this play into the UAX/ACA turned FLYI guy who walked (strutting like JT in SNF?) down the new terminal facade of INDY Air never prouder in his (professional?) life to be his own man and to flip UAL the finger?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
How does this play into the UAX/ACA turned FLYI guy who walked (strutting like JT in SNF?) down the new terminal facade of INDY Air never prouder in his (professional?) life to be his own man and to flip UAL the finger?

It means he/she walks through the terminal out the front of the airport all the while flipping UAL the finger

They want those A gates. Has anyone seen the Ghetto gates where United Express operates out of? It's such a joke even I laugh over it. I am sure Johnny O wants those RJs and Branson wants the Airbuses and the certificate. The vultures a circling overhead.

Lame, UAL cant afford to pay bills, or pay their employees a decent wage but they are going to make a bid on an airline? Sickening

mamba20 said:
Lame, UAL cant afford to pay bills, or pay their employees a decent wage but they are going to make a bid on an airline? Sickening

Exactly what I was thinking. In my eyes, a company that is in BK court shouldn't be expanding, but what do I know?

Why would they sell only the gates and not the rest? The gates are worth something and could be a good bargining chip.

I heard the leases on the Airbuses are the lowest in the industry. Why wouldn't those be wanted?

Latest resources

Back