• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Pilots: "Enormous Concern" about USAir Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hubris has no boundries, as leaderhip can't see the forest through the trees. They just can't understand that time is short in the forthcoming economic calamity. They are given a platform by the electorate without any latitude due to the memberships distain for any type of mgt. It's like the Arabs; If they weren't killing us they'd be killing each other. Testosterone and revenge are blind leaders, and people don't change until they reach rock bottom.

A "toxic stew" of problems with pilots and other issues at US Airways Inc would imperil any merger between that carrier and United Airlines, the leader of the United pilots' union said on Tuesday. Hey buddy....take a good long look in the mirror. There's a reason CAL wanted nothing to do with UAL....and it ain't all mgt.

In the coming economic battle, only those with some foresight and a little luck will live to fight another day. Unfortunately, UAL or US east pilot's haven't figured it out yet. Good luck on your new careers as Insurance Agents.;)

:pimp:​
Well said!

In his company paid million dollar pad, in Chicago. This country is so F-ed up. Why can't we hang these people in public, to show their family this is not proper!

So what are the chances when this merger goes through, of ALPA being voted back in?

How can Tilton be booted?

It sounds like there is huge resentment towards Tilton at United.

Is there not a means for the employee unions to all get together and talk to the board of directors at United and ask for something like a "vote of no confidence" and have him removed from his CEO position.

Seems like there must be a way...

no?

The Nic. award is done, The integration would start there.
So says you.

I bet you there's enough doubt since it hasn't actually been implemented that there would be enough law suits back and forth after a UAL/UAir marriage to keep you guys with separate lists and no real unified company for upwards of a decade.

Not saying Nic won't prevail, but I'm betting money the attorneys will keep it locked up for a long time - that's how they make their money after all...

What a train wreck.

he owns the board 6 of whom he personally appointed

I wondered how that buffoon made it this long. You guys did an awesome job posting about the merger with USAir, but That line is the EXACT line that should be released by the UAL ALPA as to why UAL hasn't done anything good since bankruptcy. It would do a great deal for downing them I believe.

Screw those guys, man, he's going to run you into oblivion! Launch that thing out!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back