Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL MEC having MAJOR Problems--may oust MORSE--and could derail talks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember having United+1 stickers on my bag after the UAL contract pre-9-11. Now we are actually up to United+30 percent. We have another contract coming up next year, and if you continue squabbling, it will be United+50 percent. Keep it up boys! Make nice and negotiate, or continue to make less than almost everyone else except Virgin America. And while you are at it, make sure the 744 and 777 are paid the same. It helps smooth things over with the other side. If you don't, you continue to look greedy. Also, remember SCOPE. Have a great one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gen Lee, let's be candid here. You are Post-Concessionary United+30. That's like being the taller midget.

I wish you guys luck with your contract. Perhaps get some UPS+1 stickers for your kitbag this time around.

Gen Lee, let's be candid here. You are Post-Concessionary United+30. That's like being the taller midget.

I wish you guys luck with your contract. Perhaps get some UPS+1 stickers for your kitbag this time around.

Didnt both of you go bankrupt? Delta has made up some of that loss forced upon them, while UAL hasn't done squat. Quit bragging Abernathy. Delta has the opportunity to continue to take back some of those lost pay and benefits, while you squabble like USAir. Didn't CAL management offer you Delta's contract, and you guys had to spend time thinking about it? I am so happy to be gone and now at my new home.

OYS

Last edited:
Didnt both of you go bankrupt? Delta has made up some of that loss forced upon them, while UAL hasn't done squat. Quit bragging Abernathy. Delta has the opportunity to continue to take back some of those lost pay and benefits, while you squabble like USAir. Didn't CAL management offer you Delta's contract, and you guys had to spend time thinking about it? I am so happy to be gone and now at my new home.

OYS

True, but it came with DAL's scope....

OYS

Delta allowed 76 seat aircraft, relaxed scope. We are NOT about to allow that.
and we didn't need time to think about it, it was an easy no way. The company also sent this to the media, yeah real serious about negotiating. Anyway, enjoy your new home, I am going to fight to improve mine.

Delta allowed 76 seat aircraft, relaxed scope. We are NOT about to allow that.
and we didn't need time to think about it, it was an easy no way. The company also sent this to the media, yeah real serious about negotiating. Anyway, enjoy your new home, I am going to fight to improve mine.

That just shows how crappy the Delta contract is, when CAL management uses it as their OPENER!!!:puke:

You guys still carry "kitbags ???":eek:

Sheeesh

PHXFLYR :cool:

I remember having United+1 stickers on my bag after the UAL contract pre-9-11. Now we are actually up to United+30 percent. We have another contract coming up next year, and if you continue squabbling, it will be United+50 percent. Keep it up boys! Make nice and negotiate, or continue to make less than almost everyone else except Virgin America. And while you are at it, make sure the 744 and 777 are paid the same. It helps smooth things over with the other side. If you don't, you continue to look greedy. Also, remember SCOPE. Have a great one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Really General? How about +20%, if you add in the B fund you are +15%. How many CRJ900's/EMB-175's are flying Delta colors? Yea, I know they only have 76 seats. DAL scope is the worst among it's peers (Limit 254 76 seaters with a 900 mile range). We may be taking longer to negotiate because we're trying to get the scope back that UAL/DAL gave away in BK. You guys actually gave more scope relief in your post BK/merger contract.

Latest resources

Back