• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Issues 11,000 Ipads to Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just wait till the first crew pulls a NWA -- "we were't asleep, we were having a vigorous debate with our laptop while watching two girls one cup" overflight.

Didn't you hear? UAL will probably next buy 4 billion cookies and store them all in a warehouse in Janesville. How about a raise for the pilots next?

OYS
Plenty of room, right next to the 1/2 trillion pretzels....

Word is, Alaska paid about $250 a piece for the first version. UA probably got a better deal based on volume and the fact that that version is another year older.

I heard $80 a piece.

mookie

I heard $80 a piece.

mookie

That sounds way low and why would Apple give much of a discount when they are selling each one build as fast as they can? Some places still only get a few a day or a couple every other day and sell out as in hours... If I was Apple I would have made Alaska and United pay More!! If you want them that bad your gonna pay a price!!!

Apple has to clear out the inventory for the ipad 3 rumored to be released next year.

That sounds way low and why would Apple give much of a discount when they are selling each one build as fast as they can? Some places still only get a few a day or a couple every other day and sell out as in hours... If I was Apple I would have made Alaska and United pay More!! If you want them that bad your gonna pay a price!!!

Maybe you should write Apple a letter telling them that they have no idea how to run a business and could use the advice of an airline pilot.

Latest resources

Back