• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL hiring soon?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you were an intern, I would assume so. That's the whole point of the internship program from my understanding.

That's not neccessarily true at all companies (can't speak for UAL or any other airline, but the one I interned at it isn't true)...especially if SCABS run the training department.

Anyway, I'd love to be a UAL hopeful. Good luck to you guys!

That's not neccessarily true at all companies (can't speak for UAL or any other airline, but the one I interned at it isn't true)...especially if SCABS run the training department.

Anyway, I'd love to be a UAL hopeful. Good luck to you guys!

I'm only speaking to the intern program at UAL that I am familiar with. I have absolutely no idea what goes on under other airilnes' internship programs. As long as the internship program has existed at UAL over the past 15 years that I've been familiar with it, the interns got "priority" type interviews here. Good luck with your UAL aspirations. I hope that the company will get you guys who are interested information in the next few weeks or months.

Thanks for the update ualdriver!

Varig,

Word has it that you took care of one of our pilots while he was on Layover in GRU. I pretty much can bet you will get an interview, at least I will do my best to help you!

Any guy who can PRODUCE FIVE HOT SINGLE BRAZILIAN Chicks deserves a Letter Of Recommendation (LOR)

Take care Amigo!

Varig,

Word has it that you took care of one of our pilots while he was on Layover in GRU. I pretty much can bet you will get an interview, at least I will do my best to help you!

Any guy who can PRODUCE FIVE HOT SINGLE BRAZILIAN Chicks deserves a Letter Of Recommendation (LOR)

Take care Amigo!

Thanks Sonny. You guys are welcomed here anytime.

Tchau!!!

Latest resources

Back