• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? Well instead of soliciting the info from strangers on FI, maybe you could call one of your "friends".

Yeah...because we all love explaining sh#tty situations over and over again to each of our friends that call when things go down. His friends have other things to worry about right now.

We have 606 on furlough. The beginning of may there will be another 54 to go. They have said they need 950 bodies off of the property but due to LOA, and MIL they will furlough 1450 deep to get the 950 bodies

Nothing additional than what they said they would do a year ago...if they would get a respectable "early out" program for the seniors.....things would be different. Obviously they are not parking the 737's because of the "high price of oil".

Don't be surprised of a merger after the STAR alliance stuff is done this fall.

Now that's funny. Haven't seen that expression in a while. Dork was pretty funny as well.

You're in rare form, General.

I know. How about idiot? That one had me in stitches...too funny General!

hahahahahahaha

I know. How about idiot? That one had me in stitches...too funny General!

hahahahahahaha

Some people know my genius. I guess you just fell in that "boob" category. I wasn't trying to make fun or hurt the UAL guys, I just wanted to know the new number. You lambasted me, which made you a boob. Learn from it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Some people know my genius. I guess you just fell in that "boob" category. I wasn't trying to make fun or hurt the UAL guys, I just wanted to know the new number. You lambasted me, which made you a boob. Learn from it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Picking on someone with a much smaller intellect makes me a bully, not a boob. I do regret being a little harsh. Now hand over your lunch money.

Picking on someone with a much smaller intellect makes me a bully, not a boob. I do regret being a little harsh. Now hand over your lunch money.

My lunch money usually ends up in your wallet anyway, via your wife.

Bye Bye--General Lee

My lunch money usually ends up in your wallet anyway, via your wife.

Bye Bye--General Lee

She said she kicked you in the nads, but didn't mention taking your money too. Good for her.

Latest resources

Back