• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She said she kicked you in the nads, but didn't mention taking your money too. Good for her.

Are you sure she said "Kicked?"

Bye Bye--General Lee

adult professional pilot General Lee once again is found engaging in 3rd grade banter involving peoples wives

ahem...

adult professional pilot General Lee once again is found engaging in 3rd grade banter involving peoples wives

ahem...

Thanks Gramps.

Bye Bye--General Lee

so what about your beloved Delta, General? Are they going to furlough with this 10% cutback announced today? What's your prediction for my junior 756 buddies in LAX? Will they get kicked out of heir base?

so what about your beloved Delta, General? Are they going to furlough with this 10% cutback announced today? What's your prediction for my junior 756 buddies in LAX? Will they get kicked out of heir base?

Doesn't look like it at this point. And, I would say they could hold onto their spots for awhile, but after SOC there could be displacements when they start moving planes around from base to base. At that point anything other than the 744, 787, and 777 is up for grabs if there is a displacement, and that includes base transfers.

Bye Bye--General Lee

how many people does DAL still have on the street?

None. They were all given the opportunity to come back. We hired about 700 pilots starting in May of 07 thru May of 08.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Nothing additional than what they said they would do a year ago...if they would get a respectable "early out" program for the seniors.....things would be different. Obviously they are not parking the 737's because of the "high price of oil".

Don't be surprised of a merger after the STAR alliance stuff is done this fall.

Jesus, not this again. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back