• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAl furloughees can go to gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am amzed that people will work for that kind of money. Its not like you suck it up for one year and it gets better (28-30K). Don't people relize that you can bag grocery's and be home every night with no commute except riding your bike the the grocery store amd make more money. Oh yea but you can't fly that nice jet and make other people millions. It will continue until people get some pride and don't except these ******************** jobs.

Hey this is GREAT! Then you can go be PART of the reason you were furloughed in the first place.....for not even 18K!

Aviation...always a wonder!

WHEEE

I agree. I would bet there are PLENTY of UAL pilots that flew regionals prior to their coveted position too. I wish they could turn back time and protect scope. This profession would be different, I suspect.

Scope relief in United/CAL's JCBA is a no go issue. It'll die before it goes for vote. I'd be concerned if I was a regional airline.

Scope relief in United/CAL's JCBA is a no go issue. It'll die before it goes for vote. I'd be concerned if I was a regional airline.
Just like when General Lee said the Delta pilots would NEVER relax scope for their contract. History will repeat itself in one form or another. 70 seats and below are gone. Do everything you can to keep 71+ at mainline. The powers that be recognize the competive disadvantage United will have if it can not use 51-70seat jets at its regional carriers if other airlines can. Hold the line at 70!

LOL great sarcasm. For a second, I thought you were serious. Honestly, who do people care if United pilots go work at Gojet, it's their flying isn't it? Maybe they will want to bring in ALPA! What do you think? Discuss.

Gojet is an alterego

ALPA or no ALPA theabove will not change

UAL should take back all of gojets flying and dump all go jet pilot on the street. That will be fair.

Why would you want to move on from Assa? You walk around in the presense of Delta pilots in ATL, if you close your eyes and use your imagination, you become them. Too bad they have the different Gold style markings vs your ash gray plastic stuff, at least the public doesn't know the difference!!!

Ummmm...no, I"m not ex military, not a prick and can carry on a conversation without asking for a ride home.....

Gojet is an alterego

ALPA or no ALPA theabove will not change

That depends on how you look at things. Unofficially, it's no more of an alter ego as is Skywest to ASa or Republic to Chataqua or The dark side vs The Force when it comes to the whipsaw factor. The issue is that legally it's not an alter ego. Alpa can come in and straighten that out. What does everybody think? Will Mr. Prater put down the platter of ribs and actually do it and finish the job they started in 05? The fact that Mr. Prater is sending his pilots to gojets means that it's a legit operation in the views of ALPA! ALPO indeed... Discuss.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back