UAl furloughees can go to gojet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NIIIIIICE!!

So you get hired in 1999 and after the second furlough eleven years later you get 19k to be an FO at an alter ego regional. What a career!

Wow, ALPA is really hooking them up! HAHAHAHA!!! ALPA SUCKS!!!

1,400+ reasons why CAL scope will endure.

Yeah it sucks being (ASA) one of the highest paid Regionals in the country.

LOL great sarcasm. For a second, I thought you were serious. Honestly, who do people care if United pilots go work at Gojet, it's their flying isn't it? Maybe they will want to bring in ALPA! What do you think? Discuss.

LOL great sarcasm. For a second, I thought you were serious. Honestly, who do people care if United pilots go work at Gojet, it's their flying isn't it? Maybe they will want to bring in ALPA! What do you think? Discuss.

manshootingselfinfoot.jpg

Yeah it sucks being (ASA) one of the highest paid Regionals in the country.

You're just raking in the cash, arent you Daddy Warbucks?
You proud of the fact you make those crap wages? If so, do us all a favor. Jump head first into a wood chipper.

You're just raking in the cash, arent you Daddy Warbucks?
You proud of the fact you make those crap wages? If so, do us all a favor. Jump head first into a wood chipper.
Never said I was "raking" in the cash, just saying that we are one of the highest paid Regional airlines out there. Would I like to be at a Legacy airline making more, of course! But since no one has been hiring (Yes I know DL now is) it's been hard to move on. Sorry you are so emotional about my statement they have doctors for that! Have a nice day!

You're a fool. Discuss that!

Never said I was "raking" in the cash, just saying that we are one of the highest paid Regional airlines out there. Would I like to be at a Legacy airline making more, of course! But since no one has been hiring (Yes I know DL now is) it's been hard to move on. Sorry you are so emotional about my statement they have doctors for that! Have a nice day!

Why would you want to move on from Assa? You walk around in the presense of Delta pilots in ATL, if you close your eyes and use your imagination, you become them. Too bad they have the different Gold style markings vs your ash gray plastic stuff, at least the public doesn't know the difference!!!

Latest resources

Back