Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

Hi!

I just saw one of those takeoff (I think in FWA). Who is flying those aicraft as feed for UAL?

Cliff
YIP

FR8mastr said:
chatauqua (sp)

That was a Shuttle America bird, not a Chautauqua bird, FR8mastr... They were (and possibly still are) doing proving runs and start revenue service next week.

Pretty soon ALL the Chautauqua 170's will be Shuttle America's.

It is also my understanding that Shuttle America is to recieve their first brand new one (from the jungles of Brazil) and day now. I think the tail number is 650RW.

I have heard the 170's are going to come to Shuttle's certificate at a rate of about 3 a month. That is as quick as they can handle them.

June 1st is the target date for revenue operations.

N650RW was at the Shuttle Hanger on Monday. It flew Brazil-IND-ALB-FWA...The ALB run was for Initial Cadre IOE. It was the first one that came out of Brazil with the Shuttle name on the side.

Last edited:
I dont see why you guys are so fired up on "shuttle america" being painted on the side of a new 170. You guys cant even fly them because you have to be on the CHAUTAUQUA seniority list to fly them. All new-hires must go through Chautauqua Human Resources in order to fly any 170 under Repulic Airways Holdings.

Hey Chip, all of us Chautauqua guys have to go through Shuttle Indoc, Shuttle Groundschool, and Shuttle Sim's to fly the 170's, so what is your point?

Chip said:
I dont see why you guys are so fired up on "shuttle america" being painted on the side of a new 170. You guys cant even fly them because you have to be on the CHAUTAUQUA seniority list to fly them. All new-hires must go through Chautauqua Human Resources in order to fly any 170 under Repulic Airways Holdings.

Why do we "have to be on the CHAUTAUQUA seniority list"? Oh because your contract says all flying done by "the company's parent or any subsidiary of the company shall be performed by the pilots of the Chautauqua Airlines Pilots' System Seniority List". In that case, shouldn't the Chautuaqua pilots fly the Saabs since they are now a subsidiary?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back