Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

runfast

its official....

awac no longer ual's b*tch...all awac flying to be phased out in the next year. no bae-146's, rj's, nothing except some ground work.

Internal company memo.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank SkyWest, CHQ, Go-Jet, Mesa and all you other bottom feeding undercutting sh!thole airlines that have made this possible. Without you all we could never have gotten to where we are today. You have succeeded in getting rid of one of the last decent jobs at the regional level - but hey you will upgrade that much sooner and be able to go a major! Enjoy your time with UAL and keep up the good work! I hope that you all never have to go through what you are putting us through now. Good luck!

ultrarunner said:
who cares...no one likes to be a b*tch, right?

Wont AWAC just become US AIR's B*tch?

Same B*tch, different Pimp!

PS...
Isnt AWAC PAYING USAIR to be their b*tch?

Last edited:
homerjdispatch said:
Wont AWAC just become US AIR's B*tch?

Same B*tch, different Pimp!

PS...
Isnt AWAC PAYING USAIR to be their b*tch?

Yes and no. Remember that 125 mil that we invested is going to buy us some voting rights. We're all still b*tches at the regional level.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank all those that continue to lead the race to the bottom. As a result of your hard work, I will likely be furloughed.

"Those who are about to die, salute you" - Gladiator

jrod said:
I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank all those that continue to lead the race to the bottom. As a result of your hard work, I will likely be furloughed

Well, at least you can get a jump on job hunting before you get your 30-day notice.

Oh bullsh*t. United and Air Wisc mgt is who porked you guys...not Skywest's
pilots. Your mgt didn't learn a thing from ACA's hardball tactics.

Morning Wood said:
Oh bullsh*t. United and Air Wisc mgt is who porked you guys...not Skywest's
pilots. Your mgt didn't learn a thing from ACA's hardball tactics.

Hardball tactics are telling UAL you won't operate your company at a loss? I place the blame mostly on the Skywest pilots that are willing to fly 70 and 100 seat airplanes for 50 seat prices. Good job and thanks again.

At this point, I have a lot more respect for the MESA pilot group than I do the Skywest pilot group.

"At this point, I have a lot more respect for the MESA pilot group than I do the Skywest pilot group."

After that, I have a lot less respect for J32Driver, but still the utmost respect for AWAC pilots.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back