U.S. Airways seeks to replace DASH-8s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now here's the question... Seriously:

What are us Piedmontsters willing to do/not do to get them the Q400 on the property. I imagine Parker, via Farrow, will through a blended rate ala PSA our way. I know I am wishing too much trying to keep this away from the SCAB/bottom feeder/lowering the bar kind of discussion, but I am curious what is in peoples heads.

Discuss amongst yourselves!

Here's to US air geting q400's/300's and puts them at mainline.

The chances of that happening are about the same as the Earth crashing into the sun this week.

Go grind your axe elsewhere, Mr. I-Went-To-MDA-But-Didn't-Read-The-Fine-Print-Hey-I-Have-A-Mainline-Seniority-Number-But-That-Ain't-Good-Enough-So-I'm-Gonna-Gripe-On-The-Regional-Board-Like-A-Whiny-Little-Girl.

Your venom for the Pied-egheny folks is really psycho. Get help. Or shut up, either way.

I imagine Parker, via Farrow, will through a blended rate ala PSA our way.

Nothing wrong with a real blended rate. That actauly makes sense. The problem with the PSA proposal was that they were to get less for flying the 900s than they would have for flying the 700s.

"fine print", bull sh1t my a$$

Your right. My bad. There WAS no print regarding flushback. I used to feel sorry for you. Now I could give a sh*t since you are such a whiner.

It still works out for you. You have absolutely nothing to gripe about.

The chances of that happening are about the same as the Earth crashing into the sun this week.

Go grind your axe elsewhere, Mr. I-Went-To-MDA-But-Didn't-Read-The-Fine-Print-Hey-I-Have-A-Mainline-Seniority-Number-But-That-Ain't-Good-Enough-So-I'm-Gonna-Gripe-On-The-Regional-Board-Like-A-Whiny-Little-Girl.

Your venom for the Pied-egheny folks is really psycho. Get help. Or shut up, either way.

Now that's funny shiznit!!!

I don't even usually look at US Airways threads, but why is a DELTA guy thrusting his opinion into this discusion?

Because he has nothing better to do with his time than post flame bait. It is his entertainment to watch people get frustrated on here. Sadly, it seems to be his hobby. Poor guy.

Latest resources

Back