• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. Air pilot denying AA jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously, that tie is awful..................

Haven't seen the tie yet so I will reserve comment. It's not about the tie however, it's about the unity and support the West has been forced to amass defending ourselves from usapa. You've probably read about what a POS operation they are.

Seriously, that tie is awful..................

The tie is a way to shame pilots into more donations. Leonidas LCC may very well be like a televangelist type organization. It is a private for profit corporation and there is no disclosure of management fees and salaries reported by its leaders. The tie was a clever strategy.

Maybe next the Leo leaders will claim that unless everyone donates a million dollars the Great Sand Scorpions will kill them.

http://www.cactuspilotcontributors.com/libertynecktie.html

Turtle21:

You're absolutely right about Leonidas. Thank you so much for your deep concern for the AWA pilots by warning us. Whenever the East's lack of integrity gets me down I can rely on you to put it all in perspective.

The fact that the tie is ugly is somehow fitting and I'll think of you every time I put it on. Double windsor knot, just for show.

I told him that I smiled and said hello to every pilot I saw in the Charlotte airport. Most would not even make eye contact with me.

Reminds me of Junior high school.

Substitute airlines and hubs, that's the kind of LUV I get in BWI as well.

Mostly disgruntled FO's, excluding the 576 upgrading this year.

To compare AOL fund raising drives to USAPA's over aggressive dues collection in the past few months is a sign to who is sinking faster... AOL will be around long after Usapa is extinct...

Substitute airlines and hubs, that's the kind of LUV I get in BWI as well.

Mostly disgruntled FO's, excluding the 576 upgrading this year.

Congratulations!

I didn't think you'd be able to work an anti-SWA jab in this USAir thread, but you managed to sneak one in after all. I guess you were just waiting for the right moment. Good job, Fred! All that "malcontent" energy is really paying off for you!

Bubba

Congratulations!

I didn't think you'd be able to work an anti-SWA jab in this USAir thread, but you managed to sneak one in after all. I guess you were just waiting for the right moment. Good job, Fred! All that "malcontent" energy is really paying off for you!

Bubba

Actually, the malcontent is left over from the freight-dog days I've been pretty content since then. :) I was thinking of BWI but seems to be a few haters there. You wouldn't be BWI-based, would ya bubba?

Latest resources

Back