• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. Air pilot denying AA jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has the other side of the fence ever asked itself,"Isn't it time we gained some perspective and worked WITH some of our fellow pilots instead of against them (and ourselves)?"

WITH is not a word you like to use voluntarily (unless it suits your purpose). Especially after your ignorant statement regarding the fake j/s rider last year. Look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers.

The other side of the fence is occupied by apathy and a radical minority who controls the apathetic mentality. The other side of the fence is where EAST pilots cower to the said minority. The other side of the fence is an embarrassment and actions like this make both sides look bad. Until somebody from the other side of the fence stands up to these clowns, nothing will change.

Fortunately, usapas days are numbered and the insane asylum will no longer make decisions for the group.

Tell me something about hidden ssn in a certain excel spreadsheet, or taking a picture of an IRO in his crew rest seat to get him two weeks off, or even denying third listers the jumpseat.

Just for starters...

Tell me something about hidden ssn in a certain excel spreadsheet, or taking a picture of an IRO in his crew rest seat to get him two weeks off, or even denying third listers the jumpseat.

Just for starters...

You must believe in the Easter Bunny and the Boogeyman. The SSN myth: would you believe that the information was encrypted? Would you believe that neither party knew that information (encrypted) was on the spreadsheet with the addresses? Probably not Dornier, you'd rather believe the propaganda that makes you feel good. The truth has no place in your conspiracy theory.

The brochures both were informative and truthful. Sometimes the truth hurts, despite your ignorance and denial. I haven't heard anything about the IRO, Usapa myth? The only photographer I have read about in the news is the East pilot who was caught red handed in PHL taking upskirt photos of a 16 year old girl in the terminal. Classy. Buddy of yours?

Denying third listers a Jumpseat? Myth as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure you happily believe what Usapa tells you. And for that, they thank you. I'd like to hear more about the Charlotte pilot who was denying AA pilots the Jumpseat. Hence the topic of this thread. Again, Buddy of yours?

You must believe in the Easter Bunny and the Boogeyman. The SSN myth: would you believe that the information was encrypted? Would you believe that neither party knew that information (encrypted) was on the spreadsheet with the addresses? Probably not Dornier, you'd rather believe the propaganda that makes you feel good. The truth has no place in your conspiracy theory.

The brochures both were informative and truthful. Sometimes the truth hurts, despite your ignorance and denial. I haven't heard anything about the IRO, Usapa myth? The only photographer I have read about in the news is the East pilot who was caught red handed in PHL taking upskirt photos of a 16 year old girl in the terminal. Classy. Buddy of yours?

Denying third listers a Jumpseat? Myth as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure you happily believe what Usapa tells you. And for that, they thank you. I'd like to hear more about the Charlotte pilot who was denying AA pilots the Jumpseat. Hence the topic of this thread. Again, Buddy of yours?

Denial. What I listed were all FACTS. Like it or not. Who's living in Lala-Land? It seems you are a bit sensitive when I start scratching the surface...

P.S.: My buddies and I don't waste their time by constantly venting their anger on the internet. We have something called a life.

Last edited:
Denial. What I listed were all FACTS. Like it or not. Who's living in Lala-Land? It seems you are a bit sensitive when I start scratching the surface...

P.S.: My buddies and I don't waste their time by constantly venting their anger on the internet. We have something called a life.

Facts ? You're in denial. Tell me more about the SSN MYTH and how you think the authors of the informational brochures could possibly access you SSN. You're a fact guy Dornier, let's have them.

USAPA comm. or some Yahoo board is where Easties get their "truths"... If they talk about SSN, just smile and wave boys...

Last edited:
Yes. It'll be a pleasant change from the perpetual grumpy faces we've grown accustomed to from Easties.

Latest resources

Back