Tyson Foods

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HawkerF/O said:
I heard they were looking for someone, but can't seem to find a job posting. Did you throw your hat in the ring?

just looking for some info for future reference.

flyin4pennies said:
With that said, who would want to live in northwest Arkansas. And if you do why not go work for Walmart. They have something like 30 airplanes. Lears, citations, and bigger

work for a discount retailer?? although, they are pretty strong.

i appreciate the info, everyone

Has anyone heard anything yet? I know the job has closed, but don't know anyone that has gotten the call for an interview.

They are into round two of the hiring. The window closed and thats the only way to submit a resume. Everything goes trough HR.

WP

Round two?

how many rounds are there?

Be careful with this one -- lower pay -- some unhapy pilots that i am aware of...

Be careful with this one -- lower pay -- some unhapy pilots that i am aware of...

Think you may be thinking of another chicken company.........cough, cough, lol.

From what I understand, the Tyson guys are very well compensated.

I have friends there... They are on the low end... Yes, they have two DA50(s) and one Global...

hotwing said:
I have friends there... They are on the low end... Yes, they have two DA50(s) and one Global...
What is the low end? How much are guys making when the get hired on? Any idea of what the schedule is like? Does all the equip fly international?

Latest resources

Back