Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Av8ing

"Private Jet" driver
Does anyone have the run of the mill info on Tyson Foods? ie: pay, sched, equip, qol, etc.

Tyson foods

I don't know what they are flying lately, from what I've heard pay has really gone up lately. We ran into a crew one day and they were saying how the money has gone up. I think they were flying a Challenger 604, don't quote me it was a long time ago.

I think that they have to go in on days off to do office work around the hanger. This might be a rumor as well, check in to that.

thanks for the info

Ran into a crew near Toronto, flying a GLEX. Nice guys, didn't have much time to chat as our pax showed up.

Tyson flies a Global Express, plus 2 three-holer Falcons. I don't remember if they are 50's or 900's. Pay is pretty good from what I hear, and they run a first class operation.

was at their hanger a few months ago and like 135fr8r said, 1st class operation. Their falcons are 50's.

With that said, who would want to live in northwest Arkansas. And if you do why not go work for Walmart. They have something like 30 airplanes. Lears, citations, and bigger

Tyson Foods at XNA operates 1 Global Express and 2 Falcon 50EX's. Any other aircraft being mentioned are not based at XNA and are aircraft that were acquired through acquisitions of other companies not operated out of XNA...

Av8ing said:
Does anyone have the run of the mill info on Tyson Foods? ie: pay, sched, equip, qol, etc.
I heard they were looking for someone, but can't seem to find a job posting. Did you throw your hat in the ring?

Does anybody have any contact information for them? I've thrown in my app in the millions they've probably got in their online pool.

Latest resources

Back