• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Typical NJI tour

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are some of the nicer and not-so-nice international layovers you guys have experienced? Any real nice hotspots in Europe, Asia, Caribbean, etc.? Name your best and least-favorite non-domestic layovers and why.

Wolfpack.. They didn't issue you a diamond speedo in indoc? I got an extra one I can send your way. I see you're scheduled for upgrade class. Maybe you can get yours then. Welcome back!

Man, I'm getting sick of this Hawaii stuff.... sitting here for 3 days gets a little boring.?

How long does one have to be employed by NJA before switching over to NJI? I've heard it is two years.

Is it pretty competitive to get hired at NJI?

anchorman said:
Man, I'm getting sick of this Hawaii stuff.... sitting here for 3 days gets a little boring.?

Wazzup Brotha!

Kona - Water Falls or Volcano Fields (look for the lava tube)

Maui - volcano or the Hana Highway

Oahu - find a bar! or go to the North Shore, have dinner in Haleiwa and then watch the sun set.

I'd live in Hawaii tomorrow if we could. At one time I starting looking into Hawaiian and Aloha for employment. Of all the places I've been, Hawaii ranks on my top 3 list for sure. The views overlooking the fields of Maui as you drive up the road to Mt Haleakala is just amazing. I'd like to buy a house over there with 2 partners and use it as a vacation rental. Pull 2 weeks off the schedule for yourself. Prices are cheaper than the Bay Area!

Wolf

I bought my speedo. Now I find out they are optional. Damn

Well its an island of criminals.

When you're in jail you've gotta make due.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back