• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two UA Planes Clip Each Other At ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sure they were just "high-fiving" each other after their first profitable quarter in God-knows-how-long . . . .

Wonder what would happen if they had a profitable YEAR . . . . :eek:

Guess we'll never know. :rolleyes:

You are an idiot. But your momma already knows that (along w/ everyone on this board).

I believe we did it twice last year, one 75 to a 73 at the gate and a 73 to two 145's. Also had the tail of a 73 hit by a UPS A300 while stopped waiting for the gate. The point is BOSLEY, it can, does, and will happen to almost every airline and um, um, well, "I don't remember the rest and your mothers a whore." (Sean Connery, SNL, Celebrity Jeapardy)

You are an idiot. But your momma already knows that (along w/ everyone on this board).

Guess we know who you fly for . . . . . so sorry. Hopefully, you won't be sold off, merged or sacked, but, hey, I hear Airtran is hiring lav truck operators, and since you are already "full of it" and seem to have the right attitude, you will be employed on the spot, I am sure.

Guess we know who you fly for . . . . . so sorry. Hopefully, you won't be sold off, merged or sacked, but, hey, I hear Airtran is hiring lav truck operators, and since you are already "full of it" and seem to have the right attitude, you will be employed on the spot, I am sure.

dude, what is your problem?:erm:

I've been on FI since '99 or '00, and I've seen you antagonize U dudes for a long time. I think it's safe to say any of us would have gone with U if they called us first back then. I realize U's hiring practices suked back then, (I didn't get hired there either), but to wish ill will on guys and gals with mortgages and college educations to pay for is just uncool.

I admire your pride in your company and I know AirTran has taken their share of abuse on this forum, but take the high road and give it a rest. Do you have a spouse or sig other that you're neglecting while you type 3,073 posts? Do you have kids tugging at your sleeve while you rail away on the keyboard? Again, give it a rest, man.

I think you'll be a much happier person for it.

Hag

You're the guy that drives a 4 door Dodge, eats most of his meals at fast food places and dates women w/ a little (a lot) of body fat. You just don't know any better because you've never had it any other way.

I suppose if we were really successful like AAI we could be shopping for a news nose gear this week.

Why do you folks even acknowledge him? Nothing will change. Ignore his posts, and press on with comments that really matter.

Latest resources

Back