• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two UA Planes Clip Each Other At ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We call them the limiting surfaces, but whatever works for ya...

Ha ha, we call them limiting surfaces as well, but in my haste I called them "critical". I suppose that "critical" would describe the condition of the Captain after realizing he just canceled the flight and subsequent heart attack that would surely follow.

MRYFLYER: Are you telling me that you refuse to take SWA jumpseaters because of ONE pilot? That is almost as asinine as all UAL pilots getting the boot because of YOU.

A350

What insurance would not total it so you patched it back together?
Insurance paid to fix it, no where near totaled.
Did they paint the TR levers bright orange?

Nope, but they did fix them so they would work correctly.

MRYFLYER: Are you telling me that you refuse to take SWA jumpseaters because of ONE pilot? That is almost as asinine as all UAL pilots getting the boot because of YOU.

A350

Exactly what I was thinking. 32lt is poster boy for dooshbag old pilots who are po'ed at everyone else...

Make it so #1. I can also paint a pretty picture of all the colorful metaphores, including many words (not only the "n" word that you used sport)!

Sorry Bosley but should we add LIAR to your resume also? I have not used the N word.

Now back to the typical Bosley BS. You pilot group should thank you for your handy work.

ORD ground probably told them: "whatever you do, don't stop"

Childish

Is this the regionals or the majors forum?

Seriously guys, this is a web board for professional aviators, not a child's playground.

Who would deny a jumpseat to a fellow aviator b/c of a comment on a web board? I guess that also begs the question who would hurl insults at another pilot on a web board b/c of the misfortunes of their company? The idea that one pilot group is superior to another in any real way is preposterous.

Two UAL planes hit each other accidentally - that's it. No airline can claim that this same thing couldn't have happened to them. Be careful out there, and try to remember that we're all on the same team at the end of the day.

Check with your fearless leader SWA pilot Bosley. He is why I don't carry SWA pilots around. I can share some of his PM's with you if you wish. Using the N word and various other profanities that really don't paint SWA in a positive light. You will notice his voice in this thread and my comments are directly in light of his.

not carrying js'ers from a group of over 5000 because of one dude? nice work buddy! thanks for keeping it real.:puke:

Latest resources

Back