Two classes in August for SWA..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all..
Once your package is complete and they have a class slot for you they forward the info for the calls to the various bases..
The procedure in the past has been a call from a CP thats nearest your home town..

These calls generally come about two weeks out from the class starting date but there have been several cases of shorter notice..

Those folks that are getting the calls for fingerprinting better have your bags packed..Thats the newest and last step in the process before class if you havnt been printed up to this point in the process..

And no..The CPS dont have to meet in order to make the calls..Just a matter of whos around in the office at the time..

To those that are finally getting out of the pool..

Welcome to our airline and i hope to see you all on line at some point..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Does anyone know??? If you are already at a 121 airline and have already been fingerprinted once, do you have to make the pilgrimage to Meca to get fingerprinted for SWA specific??

I thought it was a one time deal. Just curious.

Oak

Fingerprints

Got to give them up one more time. I had mine done at my 121 airline and SWA still needs me to come in. Rats, but at least it puts us one step closer to class. I head over on Monday for mine.

Mecca

Oak,

I think you get your choice of the closest SWA base. I did the fingerprints at the BWI People Department.

T1bubba

correctamundo-

I am doing my print/checks at OAK friday. Hope this is a sign of things to come...soon. Semper Swim fellow poolies!

Latest resources

Back