Twin Rental Costs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dkelly

Hey all, getting ready for the multi-engine rating and was curious as to what seminole/duchess/apache rentals cost after taxes across the country. Thanks in advance.

For a Duchess 150-170 is probably going to be right.

Seminole may be around the same.

*edit* disregard...u said Apache not Aztec

-mini

Last edited:
I paid 150 wet, with instructor for a Seneca at Iowa Lakes Community College in Esterville, IA

Are you guys referring to a wet or dry rate? $150-170/hr wet seems like a great rate.

.. I won't even tell you what I'm paying for my initial multi in the Aztec right now. Friggen gas hog.

Here in Denver... Seminole and Duchesses ranging $145-170/hr wet. Factory new Seminoles run about $200/hr.

There are a couple out there much more expensive. The Cessna 310s around range $220-260/hr wet, and theres a Twin Commanche going for $220/hr. But, these are mostly schools that get no business or have no nearby competition.

mcjohn said:

Not sure whether your were joking or not by posting that but thats PFT/PFJ.

You pay to fly pipeline patrol in a seat that a paid pilot should be taking. Therefore that really sucks for anyone else trying to get work in the industry.

I sincerely hope none does this. It just makes it all the more harder for everyone else.

Latest resources

Back