Twin Otter Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LittleDeuce

Would any of you Otter drivers tell me where a good place to do some part time Otter flying would be?

I have 3000 hours in the DHC-6-300 as a Captain/Instructor/Check Airman and would LOVE to fly one again!

Thanks!

Don't know if it could be part time or not but Northrup Grumman has been advertising for the Twin Otter pilot based in New Orleans for the last week of so.

FYI
2000Flyer

There's an operation in NC that does "check rides" (i.e. insurance stuff) in the Twin Otter for skydiving operations. I don't know the name of them or exactly what town they are in but I'll see if I can find it for you and send you a private message when I do.

I don't know about the part time thing. But Grand Canyon Airlines and Scenic both have a fleet of Dash 6's

Era Aviation in Anchorage, Alaska has quite a few of them.

Twin Otter Work

Paul Fayard at Carolina SkySports operates a few DHC-6s. He still calls every once in a while looking for skydive pilots for the weekends. Fax your resume to: (919) 496-7000. Located in Louisburg, NC (North Raleigh). He probably won't hire anyone new until Spring, but it can't hurt to try.

-PJ

Thanks, puddlejumper. That's the one I was thinking of but couldn't remember the full name or exact location.

Latest resources

Back